Whats up

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Whats up

Postby Glitch » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Been a while, miss the game and just wanted to stop by and give a big shout out to all my haters along with a big fuck you (you know who you are) :)

Might hop back on one day... until then here's a pic of me for my haters..

I know you'll talk shit lol, I don't want to hear about the walls or anything, took the pic after i finished working on the house.. if you're going to talk shit come harder than that..

Next time we meet call me Papi, or Sexy..

RTCW Admin

Re: Whats up

Postby S.Shooter » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:14 pm

SOO he admits to been using walls. :D

Postby Tragic » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:52 pm

To be honest, I never knew you left to begin with. Weren't you using some alias as a name?

If you were 'walling' then you owe me $. Remember that bet I made saying I knew you hack, waiting on my $. I accept paypal.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Tragic wrote:To be honest, I never knew you left to begin with. Weren't you using some alias as a name?

If you were 'walling' then you owe me $. Remember that bet I made saying I knew you hack, waiting on my $. I accept paypal.
He didn't leave. He is Finesse.

Postby avb3 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:31 pm

Whats up!

Yeah that new dude on the scene- 'finesse'. Some players have expressed they think he is you. I think Pixi is even cyber-dating him.

I'm kind of on the fence about it. I mean, wouldnt you have changed your name after you got caught with that aimbot a few years back?

Postby Glitch » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:43 am

Lmao, the sissy beard is where its at you should try it meanie..

As far as walls, I was referring to the walls in my house that I haven't painted yet.. Shooter was joking in saying that. Never have I used a WH or aimbot, if you check on Yawn i'm positive you will see a bunch of other people using that name.. I was never in -gg-, .:. , {O-S} , f_ , -u- , carbon, or nL..

It sucks that when someone has a better shot than others, people flip out and scream hacks.. Get better its been 15 years.. I was away for 6 came back and still shoot better than most, that's sad :lol: I respect it though, as men you automatically try to defend your manhood under any circumstances.. Wolf makes you feel like men for the first time in your lives, I get it. I'm not mad at ya :) Just don't get why any of the other good players aren't called out like that.. Sure one or two are but there are many far better than I am. Makes me feel loved and sexy though to have you guys on me like that.

And B, I'm Finesse? Avb3 said its a player, those shampoo bottles are pretty funny for that name lol.

Whether pixi is with him or not isn't my business.. but if so, congrats to her..

One day ill be back to put you little fellas in a head lock.. Surprised i haven't seen my biggest fans yet though Caff, Pingrage and all them :/

Postby Tragic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:18 am

B wrote:
Tragic wrote:To be honest, I never knew you left to begin with. Weren't you using some alias as a name?

He didn't leave. He is Finesse.

Considering you and MAA can check IPS/Mac addresses, it's honestly a 5 minute search and you can find out if it's him, MAC addresses don't lie. ;)

Which means you have if you say he is this "finesse" person. I wouldn't put it pass glitch if "finesse" was in fact him. The dude is a good player, and he came out of now where lately and plays a shit load. Glitch is good, and used to play a shit load, you know the types that sit on the server all day.

Postby pixi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Last edited by pixi on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby caffeine » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:49 pm

is this what facebook is like?

Postby Tragic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 pm

caffeine wrote:is this what facebook is like?

Basically, except people tend to bring IRL factors like what you look like in your display, or what you do for a job since a majority of people have that info on their FB.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:43 am

tl;dr guy thinks people give a shit, they don't. the end.

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Glitch wrote:the walls in my house that I haven't painted yet.. Shooter was joking in saying that.

No shit? Clearly seen in the picture. :D
At least OP got it ^^

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Postby Glitch » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Awwwwwwwwww trag, holding onto that? its been so long let it go chubs. Come here, give daddy a hug. It'll all be ok baby boy.

Magus I don't even know who the hell you are Let me speak to who I'm speaking to. Shit had nothing to do with you unless you use another name that I know and talk shit to. If not, mind your business. Please and thank you.

Caff... I respect how you didn't give into the bs. As much I usually disagree with you that's probably the most grown thing said since I started it lol.

I wouldn't doubt that avb3 says one thing there and another here. He's flaky like that. All good though no hard feelings.

And bundy... You and paint belong together. :/

As far as this finesse thing... Idk who or what's going on with that but it's not me. One day I'll be back to f you nubs up though, I know I'm missed. Especially by B :)

Postby avb3 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:28 pm

well, i pretty much say what i feel. theres really no reason for me to act like were cool or anything on here. i called the dude glitch in game a few times. he has an amazing shot!

i think this whole thing is pretty childish.

btw, why dont you play now? do you have internet at your new place?

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein