what about banning krause?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

what about banning krause?

Postby xeio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:43 am

hey guys,

after a lot tk's and blocking and shooting with panzer in a 2on2 (to his own teammates), i think a ban for the player "krause" would be great to the overall experience of the ECG network server. he shoot me and many other players with panzer so many times, that we were not able to play. every kill from him was a teamkill, but after kicking him, he just came back and made the same thing again.

i think im not the only one who realized that. "Krause" is ofcourse a named player in the teamkilling scene :bomb: but at some point he destroy the fun on this ECG server due to tks.

greets
xeio

when the admin wanna get some demos, i recorded some :)

RTCW Admin

Re: what about banning krause?

Postby B » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:44 pm

xeio wrote:hey guys,

after a lot tk's and blocking and shooting with panzer in a 2on2 (to his own teammates), i think a ban for the player "krause" would be great to the overall experience of the ECG network server. he shoot me and many other players with panzer so many times, that we were not able to play. every kill from him was a teamkill, but after kicking him, he just came back and made the same thing again.

i think im not the only one who realized that. "Krause" is ofcourse a named player in the teamkilling scene :bomb: but at some point he destroy the fun on this ECG server due to tks.

greets
xeio

All the reasons he was banned for a long time. Seems a ban is needed again. I don't get how people can be so damn dumb and continue to repeat what banned them in the 1st place.

Re: what about banning krause?

Postby xeio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:59 pm

B wrote:
xeio wrote:hey guys,

greets
xeio

All the reasons he was banned for a long time. Seems a ban is needed again. I don't get how people can be so damn dumb and continue to repeat what banned them in the 1st place.

i dont get it, too. some people see this game as their whole life maybe and have to demonstrate their place. its just a nice game and we should be happy to play on the last public server which is very full at evenings. :bow:

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein