3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby Tragic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:yea, you figured that out in the middle of your 1st match. ahahahhahaa

Basically yes, thanks for proving my point.

You have teams that are all over the place, and others that are actually setup correctly(team-speak, languages, exps, etc). Look at pixi team - everyone is on comms and speaks the same language, they're even bf/gf for cryin out loud.

You put me on a team that had a guy who could barely speak any English & miss 5 consecutive plants in a row, 2 times in which he could have planted but decided to go another route. Meanwhile I mowed down the team and even "skult"(most kills goes to me, who did ALL THE WORK). You honestly think I'd want to continue in this and carry a team that has no comp exp, doesn't speak english, and has little to no knowledge on how teamwork/Obj works? No thanks, I will pass.

Why on earth would you be playing OBJ with set lives?!?! :D

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 am

feels bad man. i'm sorry u didnt read the rules of the tournament before i forced u into a team.
^^

Postby pixi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Tragic wrote:
[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:yea, you figured that out in the middle of your 1st match. ahahahhahaa

Basically yes, thanks for proving my point.

You have teams that are all over the place, and others that are actually setup correctly(team-speak, languages, exps, etc). Look at pixi team - everyone is on comms and speaks the same language, they're even bf/gf for cryin out loud.

You put me on a team that had a guy who could barely speak any English & miss 5 consecutive plants in a row, 2 times in which he could have planted but decided to go another route. Meanwhile I mowed down the team and even "skult"(most kills goes to me, who did ALL THE WORK). You honestly think I'd want to continue in this and carry a team that has no comp exp, doesn't speak english, and has little to no knowledge on how teamwork/Obj works? No thanks, I will pass.

Why on earth would you be playing OBJ with set lives?!?! :D

^^

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:01 am

ESC vs ASS gonna be played 27th of august.
the re-rounds of the tournament start the week after.

Postby pixi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 am

Tournament aside, I would like to see the MAD server come back to life for a bit. After 2 weeks from now I won't be able to play at all during Euro playing hours except for maybe weekends, but it'd be nice to see it come back to life.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 pm

i blame pubg for it^^
people will come back i'm sure. just need the usual suspects.

Postby pixi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:i blame pubg for it^^

I know. Sadly I won't be around then during Euro hours :( So when people come back, I won't get to play with them. :( Side note: Any word on Duck?

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:04 pm

pixi wrote:
[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:i blame pubg for it^^

I know. Sadly I won't be around then during Euro hours :( So when people come back, I won't get to play with them. :( Side note: Any word on Duck?

we are back in business and had our opening match for the re-round of the tournament yesterday. there should be daily people on now.
team naked played vs ASS; escape and beach were played. ASS had big problems on escape and lost both rounds. on beach they managed a draw with a nice attack 2 vs 3 close to finish. -> 3:1 naked

30.08. 21:00 ESC vs. A.S.S.
02./03.09. ESC vs. BS
02./03.09. NHM vs. GS

afaik duck is still in cologne, germany. seems he wants to start a new living there. well, they have internet there too^^ i hope he comes back to us at some time.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:53 pm

ESC and ASS finally managed to do their match tonight. ESC won the first rounds on frostbite pretty quick. on beach they had some intense long rounds with a lot of docsaves close to the transmitter (including a poisoned illicit stuck in the radioroom with docs by stoners needle xD). beach ended in a draw -> 3:1 ESC; their first victory in the league and switching ranks with ASS too.

10.09. 20:00 NHM vs. GS
11.09. 21:00 ESC vs. BS

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:52 am

boner still missing for NHM and mad.whitewolf gonna replace him. he will have his debut for NHM next sunday vs GS.

Postby pixi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Just so all are aware, we have officially lost our third player for this tournament and are still in need of another player. We only made a recommendation of who we would like (Sonar), as he seems to be actually pretty faithful and committed to this. This situation is beyond our control, and we do apologize. Hope it gets straightened out soon.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:33 am

we are aware of the situation and looking for a good substitute for u and GS.
sonar might be a bit overpowered, but if he would like to join u and IF we dont a find a reliable player til the next week that suits you, im ok with it.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:33 pm

ESC and BS played their 6th match tonight. frostbite and communique were chosen, both maps ended in a draw -> 2:2

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:02 am

we decided to end the league with the 5th matchday.

we started this to have some FUN competition matches with random teams. but some people cant play for fun, its like their lives depend on the results.
too much crying about weaker/stronger teams, drama + with some people it was impossible to plan matchdates.

we dont give up on this and are organising a 2nd tourney right now with invite only.

thanks to everyone who particpated and congratulations to Team Naked who won the 1st tourney undefeated.

Postby hydroz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm open to join a team just need to /unbind t

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein