3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

RTCW Admin

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby EurO » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:too much crying about weaker/stronger teams, drama + with some people it was impossible to plan matchdates

I feel for ya ETwas, and this is the reason I didn't opt to play. Watching this thread, and seeing the complaints is bad enough, but I can't imagine what you'd have to deal with ingame with some of these people. Nice to make a go of it though, and there's no doubt that you love Wolf!

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:13 pm

thx for your words euro! well, it was worth it, as we all learned our lesson and can build on that for the next tourney.

hydroz, i dont know u.

Postby Erehart » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Hoping the 2nd tourney goes really well. Overall, participation in the first one was fun and have to thanks Etwas for setting it all up and administrating it for everyone.

Postby pixi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Agree with Ere.

We both really appreciate you setting this up for us and putting all of the effort in. Would like to apologize for contributing to any drama or issues/complaints during the first one, but hope that some of the things helped for making it a more productive 2nd tournament. I suppose our over-competitiveness kind of was above a lot of others' which may have made it seem less for "fun" and more seriousness then y'all would have liked it. If y'all would have us back, we could definitely chill out a bit and just play for fun :) In whatever you decide, hope that it goes well and I'll be cheering you on for doing it again!

Thanks again for your time and effort and letting us be a part of it. :)

Postby Tragic » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Called this weeks/months ago. Nice try in the end. :tommy:

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Tragic wrote:Called this weeks/months ago. Nice try in the end. :tommy:

i knew u would reply sooner or later exctly like this. keep trolling. you're one reason this tourney didnt work.

Postby Tragic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:41 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:

i knew u would reply sooner or later exctly like this. keep trolling. you're one reason this tourney didnt work.

As I mentioned before, I get emails from this site on my main email that I check. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother replying.

So, I'm the reason that it failed because I pointed out the flaws of the tournament? I decided to not participate after my first match, and look what happened. Glad I did.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:47 am

Tragic wrote:
[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:

As I mentioned before, I get emails from this site on my main email that I check. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother replying.

So, I'm the reason that it failed because I pointed out the flaws of the tournament? I decided to not participate after my first match, and look what happened. Glad I did.

u like some guy pooing on the cake in a bakery store, then complaining about the shitty taste... pathetic
Last edited by [[[MAD.etwas]]] on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tragic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:31 pm

"u like some guy pooing on the cake i a bakery store, then complaining about the shitty taste... pathetic"

That comparison made literally no sense or has anything relevant to what I said.

Incoming shrub tournament, a proper one!

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Tragic wrote:"u like some guy pooing on the cake i a bakery store, then complaining about the shitty taste... pathetic"

That comparison made literally no sense or has anything relevant to what I said.

it made perfectly sense for your act in the tourney.

incoming troll alert, a proper one!

Postby Tragic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:17 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:
Tragic wrote:"u like some guy pooing on the cake i a bakery store, then complaining about the shitty taste... pathetic"

it made perfectly sense for your act in the tourney.

incoming troll alert, a proper one!

You may want to look online at what a definition is of a "troll".

Also, come up with better comparisons. Who the fuck on earth would shit on a cake and eat it?

p.s. It's funny you only mention how I react in this tournament, when many others reacted the same. You're not even allowing certain "individuals" to partake in your next shit show of a tournament. Just goes to show, I wasn't the only one thinking the same.

Postby dash » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Tragic wrote:Holy shit you have no life.

Lol this tommy kent.. you should re-read this thread man it's classic. Nice way to embarrass yourself :tard:

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Tragic wrote:It's funny you only mention how I react in this tournament, when many others reacted the same. You're not even allowing certain "individuals" to partake in your next shit show of a tournament. Just goes to show, I wasn't the only one thinking the same.

name and shame - thats your style hmm. why should i mention others? booohooo player xy ragequitted mid-game, ohhh nooo player 123 thinks the teams are unfair in the middle of the tourney.
they left the tourney, fine. but they dont come here and continue posting their saltyness or trolling months later. wtf is wrong with you?

"not even allowing certain "individuals"" ....dude, it will be private "shit show of a tournament" along MaD members and their friends.

please stop bumping this thread - the tournament is over...

Postby Tragic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:35 am

dash wrote:
Tragic wrote:Holy shit you have no life.

Lol this tommy kent.. you should re-read this thread man it's classic. Nice way to embarrass yourself :tard:

I don't mind embarrassing myself if it's for something I feel I need to say.

It's a classic that you haven't wolf in years & then come on this forum to say this to me, now that's a classic.

At least I'm relevant to the subject, where do you stand in this Dash? Did you play in this tournament? Did you get countless PMS about this and how shitty his attitude was towards others? Do you even know what happened? No, you don't.

Postby dash » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:37 am

Tragic wrote:As I said when I first commented here, you can put me with guys who you feel are weaker.
Tragic wrote:That being said, if you wish to put me with guys with less "skills" I have no problem
Tragic wrote:You put me on a team that had a guy who could barely speak any English & miss 5 consecutive plants in a row, 2 times in which he could have planted but decided to go another route. You honestly think I'd want to continue in this and carry a team that has no comp exp, doesn't speak english, and has little to no knowledge on how teamwork/Obj works? No thanks, I will pass.

What happened mate? Your sick skillz couldn't carry the weight?? :lol:

Tragic wrote:At least I'm relevant to the subject, where do you stand in this Dash? Did you play in this tournament? Did you get countless PMS about this and how shitty his attitude was towards others? Do you even know what happened? No, you don't.

Yes, I do, and yes I am joining these fellas in some draft cup games, just trying to help you tommy boy don't get so hostile!

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein