3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon May 08, 2017 2:33 pm

wow, tragic! i want the drugs you take!

ok, now what really happend:
first of all: before the match started, the rotaion on server was on. instead of letting me /rcon the map, u all go on the vote run. so, the first round we played, the rotation was still enabled! and i only noticed after the first round (TT setting time on castle). fyi: TT wasnt able to bring the objective home on C A S T L E! after 8:31 axis got skulled instead. GS had THAT time to beat u in sw2. unfortunately the server skipped then to the next map. THIS WAS MY FAULT AND I APOLOGIZED! i cant set the exact time on shrub in seconds, i cant freeze the game like on osp. i told everybody that the round wont count and we replay it. end of story. it was still 0-0 at that point with half a sw-round played.
why cant u just deal with it, like the others did? so it wasnt "2 matches for nothing" as there was only played a half sw round! this was "no warmup match", read above.
2-3 hours, sure. u ran like a chicken after maximum of an hour in game.
haha at your spawnpoints, can fix that yourself, noob. really....

didnt look like u had fun, u made a tragedy about everything. GS beat u in teamplay, nomore no less.
btw: here's a demo of the 1st round that didnt count ...with the following nonsense trash talk: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/GJtFgTzS/file.html

but thx for leavin, really dont need this shit. thought this lameness would stop with nova gone....

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon May 08, 2017 5:45 pm

with TT out of the tournament, sonar joined as a substitute if needed/wanted. thx for your patience and stayin really cool :) jay k was part of TT also, i just added him as sub, but he probably never will show up.

lukino also never showed up for ESC. he can be a sub, if he still cares to join. mad.stoner joined instead the tournament and ESC. v586

the 7 teams invited now have all active players, so this should go a bit faster now!

the match yesterday, GS vs TT, will of course not count. GS will have their opening match next sunday, probably against ESC. 2nd match will be VPS vs NHM.

edited the main post and league table.

Postby Tragic » Tue May 09, 2017 7:39 am

no point in explaining.
Last edited by Tragic on Tue May 09, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 am

u have some serious problems, dude.

Postby Tragic » Tue May 09, 2017 8:17 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:u have some serious problems, dude.

Nah
Last edited by Tragic on Tue May 09, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue May 09, 2017 8:25 am

i dont know man. u should listen to the admin/referee and not to single players or other specs talkin. thx

and your complains about maxlives... deal with it. u knew this tournament will be played with maxlives. if this is a problem for u, why u join?

i'm in contact with most players who take part and they seem to enjoy it so far.

Postby pixi » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

Honestly, both of you have good points here. I am not going to pick sides and get caught in the middle of this. It did make sense to have ended with 8:31. It has been an unorganized tournament due to ECGN noobs and comms not being required -- something that holds OSP together. I think more organization should have went into this before it started and got this far in. Alas, when noobs who aren't serious about this are playing and it is not required, then it will go like this. I know many of you are -- I know ESC and NHM and Naked are pretty reliable, but comms should still be a requirement. That being said -- I humbly admit I am not the admin and I am going to say that someone has to be in charge of this -- aka the admin -- but team captains (AKA me and Tragic during that round) should also be heard. In the end, admin gets the last word, but I think had we just moved on, none of this would have happened.

That being said, I don't think insulting each other is ever effective. Both of you make good points, just listen to each other like adults and have a civilized and mature conversation about it. Just my two cents.;)

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 am

the settings were wrong, it had to be restarted (and it wasnt 2 rounds like tragic repeating several times, it was half a sw-round). it's easy, really... where is the big deal?

i dont know why tragic didnt quit after the "warmup", but then later after getting his ass kicked on ice. explain yourself.

yea, organisation sucks, but what to do if people not showing up or leaving in the middle of a match. :/
Last edited by [[[MAD.etwas]]] on Tue May 09, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby pixi » Tue May 09, 2017 8:56 am

PS -- Erehart and I should be switched around in the groups as I'm our team's captain (and above him as a shrub player). Just a side note as I noticed you switched us around. Must be because I'm a girl :P

Postby Erehart » Tue May 09, 2017 8:59 am

Why in the world am I the A player lol...think again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue May 09, 2017 9:02 am

hehe, was just a "skill-thing" to sort a, b , c skill-players (more a list for myself). hope noone gets offended :)

edit: i see your stats ere and im surprised they are so low :) my imagination so far is, that you're a very strong weapon to deal with.
Last edited by [[[MAD.etwas]]] on Tue May 09, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby pixi » Tue May 09, 2017 9:03 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:hehe, was just a "skill-thing" to sort a, b , c skill-players (more a list for myself). hope noone gets offended :)

Well, my skill is above Erehart's, mostly for shrub. We're both in agreement on that. lol.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue May 09, 2017 9:06 am

i hear u. fixed the main post :)

Postby pixi » Tue May 09, 2017 9:09 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:i hear u. fixed the main post :)

It's really only an issue if team captains come into play at all during the league -- because Erehart isn't wanting to fill that role in shrub, so. Thanks.

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am

Guys... absolutely wrong. What does it mean the "tournament is disorganized"? I don't think so. The tournament is perfectly organized, see the first post, any doubt? saying the "tournament is disorganized" it's like to blame the empty, this is not an abstract thing, but concrete, if there are some guilty are the players who do not appear when they should. The tournament is very well scheduled as you can see in the first post, but if the players do not come it is not because of the "tournament" (abstract thing), it is the fault of the PERSON. Etwas is doing an excellent job making an effort by taking it, and spending his time to it, but obviously he is not superman and if the players do not go, what can he do?. And finally, Pixi, this is not a "noob question" (please don't use a cliche) because precisely the players who have not appeared to play the match a lot of times were the captains or group b players, I repeat again: has to do with the person's manners, not with their level of play or the "tournament".

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein