3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:01 am

ok, pixi, u got your team. try to be there on sundays from 21.00 cet on.

just need a 3rd player for sonar and tragic and we have 7 teams.

Postby pixi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:30 am

What is that central American time?

Also, can we rotate out players if other players have to work? Sorry, just want to make sure I don't mess anything up :) Otherwise I guess you could make me Tragic's third? Feel like that'd prob be a bit unfair though :/

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:41 am

u are 7 hours behind = 2pm cst, 3pm est.
we can make it the 2nd match of sundays, probably start then around 23.00 cet = 4pm cst

there will be no rotation of players. we meet on sundays and see whos there to play. no problem if your team is 2 or 3 matches behind, we can catch up on that.

Postby pixi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

Gotcha, gotcha. Actually the earlier we start, the better. :) Starting around 12 would be ideal, but I'd definitely have to be the 2pm one and not the 4pm one. And if we're not all there, then we won't play. Got it :D

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 am

ok pixi. try to get your team on tonight. can be the first match vs. ESC.

tragic, jay k signed up and this could be your 3rd player alongside sonar.

Postby pixi » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:52 am

We shall be there! We need to start as early as possible, so we'll be on!

Postby Tragic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:10 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:ok pixi. try to get your team on tonight. can be the first match vs. ESC.

tragic, jay k signed up and this could be your 3rd player alongside sonar.

Ok thanks, I see sonar is online. If jay k is around were willing to play today.

btw our team will be *TT - team triple threat

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:07 pm

lots of teams wanted to play tonight, but also lots 3rd teamplayers were missing.

team naked and escargot played one map (ice) and naked is leading 2:0. will be continued tomorrow 21:00 cet on axis complex.

guys, try to be there at least on sundays from 21:00 cet on or leave a message if u cant.

and get your pb fixed. i won't disable it.

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 am

Wow! can't wait till next sunday, because there are very interesting matches: GS vs. TT and NHM vs. BS, the four teams are very powerful!!! :ar15: I can't predict which team will win :eek:

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:59 am

well, no half measures with blackstars.
hope everybody makes it then (@prowler, jay k, nihilist)

Postby Tragic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:36 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:well, no half measures with blackstars.
hope everybody makes it then (@prowler, jay k, nihilist)

Please contact jay k for me as I have no way of contacting him, thanks.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:38 am

i'm sure i can catch jay til sunday on ecgn or mad. nihilist fixed his wolf issues and so GS is ready.
GS vs TT probably the only match on sunday.
NHM vs BS try earlier this week.
ESC vs Naked has still to be finsished (no update yet)

Postby Tragic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:i'm sure i can catch jay til sunday on ecgn or mad. nihilist fixed his wolf issues and so GS is ready.

We currently have a discord setup for many of the current wolf players who still play. Msb, likethat, and many others from here are on there already. Also a few others who are possibly in this tournament, like pixi.

If you wish to get in contact with people much faster, this should be the route taken into consideration. It would make planning and getting people together at the same time much easier. There's also comms built in so you do not need to have team speak.

Discord is basically IRC(the old chat system we used to idle on) and team speak mixed into one application. Very useful to have if you want to organize something like this. I can even have the owner of the channel make us a group and add us all to it.

Here's the link:
https://discord.gg/SSSZDGa

You can use discord via application by downloading, or use the browser without having to download the app.

In my opinion this should be used if you don't want to wait around for a few hours wondering where everyone is. Have everyone download this app who is apart of the tournament, or use the browser.

Just my 2 cents. Over and out.

Postby pixi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:56 am

Tragic wrote:
[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:i'm sure i can catch jay til sunday on ecgn or mad. nihilist fixed his wolf issues and so GS is ready.

We currently have a discord setup for many of the current wolf players who still play. Msb, likethat, and many others from here are on there already. Also a few others who are possibly in this tournament, like pixi.

If you wish to get in contact with people much faster, this should be the route taken into consideration. It would make planning and getting people together at the same time much easier. There's also comms built in so you do not need to have team speak.

Discord is basically IRC(the old chat system we used to idle on) and team speak mixed into one application. Very useful to have if you want to organize something like this. I can even have the owner of the channel make us a group and add us all to it.

Here's the link:
https://discord.gg/SSSZDGa

You can use discord via application by downloading, or use the browser without having to download the app.

In my opinion this should be used if you don't want to wait around for a few hours wondering where everyone is. Have everyone download this app who is apart of the tournament, or use the browser.

Just my 2 cents. Over and out.

I agree -- Discord is the way to go. Me, Ere, and Nihi have our own channel for GS and we created a separate one for the T -- I can just keep the 3 of us on there or get everyone in this tourney on there. Whichever. But we'll be using it :)

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:22 am

yes, sure. nice and good. i'm on discord too. but i can't force people to join there.
with most of the guys in the tournament i'm in contact and things can be organised. + i can count on them. if they don't have time, they tell me days before the match is gonna happen.
but if there are 2 or 3 players who just are bad with communication-skills, well...
i know my black sheeps and im sure they can be handled. if not the affected team(s) get banned from the tournament or get a new player. cant have 5 people waiting for the 6th to get the match started.

edit: tragic, a "3vs3 Shrub League" channel on the rtcw server would be nice.

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein