Ban or kick Bundy

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Ban or kick Bundy

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58 pm

I have been playing here a good 7 or 8 years, almost daily. I like beach and a little rotation and a good game of shooting and killing the ennemy.

The problem is Bundy. I made the same complain against Omaha last year. Bundy runs the objective when its 3 vs 3. He runs the objective and we have to start the game over and over again. And players leave when its a 3 minutes game. But he runs it again and again. But now it's even more infuriating. He knows I hate it so as soon as he sees I'm on the server, he immidiately goes for the objective. Just to taunt me, he even admitted it! How old is this guy? 12 years old?? I come to the server to shoot at the ennemy, running the objective is ok but its not the main reason of the game.

He is doing it on purpose to piss me and others off. I know others are complaining about him also.

He needs some time off. :tard:

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Re: Ban or kick Bundy

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 pm

I agree,

you are a smacktard.

Postby caffeine » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Lol. This might be the worst post on ecgn forums history (and that's saying a lot)

Postby pipi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:45 am

Why didn't I know this before. I'm gonna start running docs too if this pisses Tek_killa off.

I have to anyway, I need to live up to my name so pissing on other people is what I do! :)

Postby nrich » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:40 am

Typical internet behaviour....I'm gonna be a c unt and if u complain I'll be an even bigger c unt. :suicide:

TEK KILLA does have a point actually. The way the server is set up with the limited lives, encourages a DM element to the game which MOST players enjoy (despite the difference in lives). However, having played ECGN for a number of years (on and off), nobody ever has a clue as to whether we're playing OBJ or not (most of the team aren't). EVERYONE groans when the docs get ran in sub 2 mins or less. It's a waste of a round. Bundy, you repeatedly run the docs in the shortest time possible and ruin the flow of the game. You know EXACTLY what you're doing and obviously by your reply, if allowed, you will simply continue to do so. Ruining the game for others on one of the only servers left? V56 Bundy! :hang3:

Another thing, every night you come in you immediately start fucking with map changes. You ignore vote outcomes and RCON the change in if the result doesn't suit you. And THEN you run the fucking docs in on whatever map ASAP and we're back to Beach again where you piss about again and again with maps. Why change it if all you're gonna do is run docs and change map again....WTF? This continues until either you leave, or have emptied the server. You do this almost daily. Hardly the traits of a good admin uh? Another example of going against the grain. You're a pleasant enough guy Bundy but your actions are pissing people off and ruining the server. Don't abuse admin. If vote fails....live with it. And play to kill/have fun. Docs are a secondary objective.

I know this post will just get flamed and NOTHING will happen as a result but my 2 cents worth anyway. :ar15: GG!

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am

nrich, i'm sorry, but u totally missing the point.
some people just give a shit about others. their (bundy, pipi, krause etc.) main goal is just to fuck others up. so u even made em more happier with your post.

Postby nrich » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:nrich, i'm sorry, but u totally missing the point.
some people just give a shit about others. their (bundy, pipi, krause etc.) main goal is just to fuck others up. so u even made em more happier with your post.

I know :suicide2:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 pm

nrich wrote:Typical internet behaviour....I'm gonna be a c unt and if u complain I'll be an even bigger c unt. :suicide:

TEK KILLA does have a point actually. The way the server is set up with the limited lives, encourages a DM element to the game which MOST players enjoy (despite the difference in lives). However, having played ECGN for a number of years (on and off), nobody ever has a clue as to whether we're playing OBJ or not (most of the team aren't). EVERYONE groans when the docs get ran in sub 2 mins or less. It's a waste of a round. Bundy, you repeatedly run the docs in the shortest time possible and ruin the flow of the game. You know EXACTLY what you're doing and obviously by your reply, if allowed, you will simply continue to do so. Ruining the game for others on one of the only servers left? V56 Bundy! :hang3:

Another thing, every night you come in you immediately start fucking with map changes. You ignore vote outcomes and RCON the change in if the result doesn't suit you. And THEN you run the fucking docs in on whatever map ASAP and we're back to Beach again where you piss about again and again with maps. Why change it if all you're gonna do is run docs and change map again....WTF? This continues until either you leave, or have emptied the server. You do this almost daily. Hardly the traits of a good admin uh? Another example of going against the grain. You're a pleasant enough guy Bundy but your actions are pissing people off and ruining the server. Don't abuse admin. If vote fails....live with it. And play to kill/have fun. Docs are a secondary objective.

I know this post will just get flamed and NOTHING will happen as a result but my 2 cents worth anyway. :ar15: GG!
Bundy does not have admin. He in no way has Rcon. The maps can only change with a vote or by an actual admin. Bundy runs the docs because it's annoying and he gets off on it. Just like Raiser. I think the map voting is abused and needs to be removed.

Postby Tragic » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:17 am

B wrote:
nrich wrote:Typical internet behaviour....I'm gonna be a c unt and if u complain I'll be an even bigger c unt. :suicide:

Bundy does not have admin. He in no way has Rcon. The maps can only change with a vote or by an actual admin. Bundy runs the docs because it's annoying and he gets off on it. Just like Raiser. I think the map voting is abused and needs to be removed.

If it's removed, can we have more admins added so we can do map swaps?

I for one only get on when I see it's not beach, and if it is beach I try to get others to switch the map. The game is now over 15 years old, and we've all played beach enough to know it's really not a great map when the activity is high. When it's a simple 6v6 it's actually a decent map, but when we get into the double digits it starts to become a "PITA" map. People just camp lower basement or spawn and it becomes a drag when you can't go any where but beach front/bunker.

I'd enjoy a rotation setup, but I know others won't. So perhaps more admins that like different maps could help with this.

Postby corpse » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:47 pm

F1 for rotation cfg

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 am

corpse wrote:F1 for rotation cfg

set mapname1 "map mp_beach"
set mapname2 "map axis_complex"
set mapname3 "map mp_castle"
set mapname4 "map mp_beach"
set mapname5 "map mp_schwalbe"
set mapname6 "map mp_communique"
set mapname7 "map mp_beach"
set mapname8 "map te_escape2"
set mapname9 "map te_frostbite"
set mapname10 "map mp_beach"
set mapname11 "map mp_chateau"
set mapname12 "map mp_keep"
set mapname13 "map mp_beach"
set mapname14 "map tundra_rush_beta"
set mapname15 "map mp_wizernes"
set mapname16 "map mp_beach"
set mapname17 "map mp_village"
set mapname18 "map mp_password2"
set mapname19 "map mp_beach"
set mapname20 "map mp_ice"
set mapname21 "map mp_pak_te_kungfugrip"
set mapname22 "map mp_beach"
set mapname23 "map mml_church_v1"
set mapname24 "map mp_sub"
set mapname25 "map mp_beach"
set mapname26 "map mp_theriver"
set mapname27 "map te_ufo"

i'm just dreaming :)
but serious? what speaks against a rotation (with a bigger amount of beach)?
right now its like there are 20 people on the server. so if a vote gets called u need 11 F1 votes to make it pass. maximum of 10 would hit F1, 5 would hit F2 cos they only want to play beach, 3 would be ok with another map, but not the voted one, 2 people are taking a piss and miss the vote. vote failed (there are some exceptions like frostbite).
better force them (with a rotaion) to play other maps, specially with the fast download speeds on the server. people will get used to it. they won't quit wolf, cos some map is not bein played. why not even get more players thru it?

Postby avb3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Im pretty sure ECGN will never have a rotation, its been brought up many times over the years.

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:45 pm

I will be brief because I'm already late for a doc runners anonymous meeting.

This thread is about whether I should be banned or not. Not about map rotation or voting. Start your own thread if you want to discuss these things, but please stay on topic in here.

Postby spaceman » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:27 am

ban bundy for staying on topic

Postby nrich » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:17 am

Well, actually.....as we're staying on-topic......Bundy shouldn't be banned at all. He's a decent player, has a good sense of humour, keeps his cool and doesn't flame anyone (in my experience). He plays the game properly and is a good team mate to have on your side.....And anyway, since this post, he has totally behaved and map changes have been at appropriate times. So, all is good. v586 Bundy. :P

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein