Old School

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Old School

Postby LuN@T!C » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Just want to say whats up to all the people here. I've been playing this game since 2001. Some of you know me, some of you don't. Some of you like me & some of you shouldn't cause I've killed many of you in game...lol Anyway just want to say its been a pleasure fraggin' with most of you. Although we trash talk we are all friends. A Small few who have been faithful to the game. This game has brought me some good times and great gameplay throughout the years.

I want to again give a shout out to a great player who has been a pleasure to frag with throughout the years. DUPOVIAN. I know its been a while since hes been away but miss you dude. A long time fragger who has face-ragged me more then once in game :) A real teamplayer that will be missed. Ive been away but hope to return to a full server. I will be in game from time to time and hope to see all of you old school and new in game.

Steve

TAGS:
LuN@T!C
LuN@T!C(H@X)
Negro(+)Damus - No I'm not racist....Dave Chappelle skit :)
FrostedFlakes

Location: International... I don't believe in borders. This world is ours

Re: Old School

Postby Krispykreme » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:57 pm

You made me cry... lol

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:19 pm

LuN@T!C wrote:Just want to say whats up to all the people here. I've been playing this game since 2001. Some of you know me, some of you don't. Some of you like me & some of you shouldn't cause I've killed many of you in game...lol Anyway just want to say its been a pleasure fraggin' with most of you. Although we trash talk we are all friends. A Small few who have been faithful to the game. This game has brought me some good times and great gameplay throughout the years.

I want to again give a shout out to a great player who has been a pleasure to frag with throughout the years. DUPOVIAN. I know its been a while since hes been away but miss you dude. A long time fragger who has face-ragged me more then once in game :) A real teamplayer that will be missed. Ive been away but hope to return to a full server. I will be in game from time to time and hope to see all of you old school and new in game.

Steve

TAGS:
LuN@T!C
LuN@T!C(H@X)
FrostedFlakes
HELLO!

Postby BlaZk » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 am

LuN@T!C wrote:Just want to say whats up to all the people here. I've been playing this game since 2001. Some of you know me, some of you don't. Some of you like me & some of you shouldn't cause I've killed many of you in game...lol Anyway just want to say its been a pleasure fraggin' with most of you. Although we trash talk we are all friends. A Small few who have been faithful to the game. This game has brought me some good times and great gameplay throughout the years.

Steve

TAGS:
LuN@T!C
LuN@T!C(H@X)
FrostedFlakes

Hi LuN@T!C, the text you sent sounds like farewell:' ( and it hurts what happened to dupovian, is still missed... we hope to see you soon kill Allies or Axis, XD. regards mate.... @Krispykreme XD . LOL

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:18 am

:boss:

Postby Rez » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Think i seen frosted flakes on ganja palace. Cheers dude! I know rtcw is still great.

Postby vodka » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:52 am

Belg?
reminds me of nice battles againts your clan

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein