panzer good/bad

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

[A.S.H.]ironman

panzer good/bad

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:17 pm

hi all

Are panzer players people who cant shoot nor see the enemy, And always block the foward bunkerdoor...OR....Are they nice to have on ur side and a bit of firepower isnt too bad.....What du think....

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:38 pm

:rotflmao: its a toss up. When they are on the opposing team, they annoy the hell out of me. When they are on my team... well, they dont annoy me.:D

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:28 am

HEHEHEH

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN EDOGG........if all pazers wouldt walk with a nade or gun it wouldt be a problem..
but when one of them is walking in front of u with a pazer in hand,
when u have to run from a airstrike,and "he" doesnt move or is slow ashell.....Then it's Fuckedup heheh!

[A.S.H.]ironman

iceman41

panzer pros, cons

Postby iceman41 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:45 am

Panzer is an important tool to success in game when in the hands of experienced player. There are many jobs which the panzer is vital. The problem is newbs w/ panzer clogging up doorway to spawn bunker. Take heed panzer players, dont block doorway. You are just setting up a whole room for some juicy Axis air strike. NOT GOOD!!! (unless i am on Axis!! HAHA).

WAR MOTHAS KICKIN SITE! WAR S.S.!

Regards, Iceman41

Sir Fartsalot

Postby Sir Fartsalot » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:49 pm

I agree with most of the posts here. The panzers are an important tool when used effectively, ie. when the Allies use it to clear the forward bunker early in the game. Like iceman says, though, you always get the one cack that stands in the door and becomes a panzer target himself trying to shoot someone with his.

PANZERS GET OUT OF THE DOORWAYS OR MEET YOUR DOOM!!!!

:)

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:05 pm

k they are an important tool to succes but you dont need mutch skill when your aiming skill is weak but you can hit them you can become a good panzer so players with good aim plz dont become panzernoobs
they suck big time

stay with the regular luitenant or medic

by the way medic rulesssssss

hiha grtz king of the clips
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:09 pm

FAIR????

So is it fair to say: If ur good with a Nade ur a good panzer.....

TweekD <Ds4a>

Panzer good or bad eh?

Postby TweekD <Ds4a> » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:49 pm

Hmmm... A double sided debate.

Yes their a really effective tool to clearn out lets sat, the war room if you the allies. And their also really effective when the allies swarm up the ladders. BUUT, most people that use them, CANT use them, Always block doors so I die from an airstrike, or get scared if I come around the corner and they shoot me, COME ON people look before ya shoot.

Their More annoying then they are Soothing
But their more Usefull then they are Useless

TweekD <Ds4a>

Postby SilverSurfer » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:08 pm

no i think they are still able to suck big time even if they now how to use a nade
but i mean that you dont have to got a good ame
:P
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:38 am

I find it to be one hell of a rush when you are able to hurtle a panzer shot... then go in and knife the punk firing, because he cant believe you survived !! :D

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein