For S.S.

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Ninja

For S.S.

Postby Ninja » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:21 am

Hey this is for the S.S. clan, this is S.S.Heaven and i play on the oc48 rtcw server alot, now some of you guys have been giving me and my bud, who picked the name in the first place and who is also a member of this site also, alot of grief over it. Now i can see how it might look you have a clan and we have the S.S. in the name but hes been using that name for ever and he didnt even know there was an S.S. clan and esp not on the server weve come to like so much. So i know i would like and im sure that he would if some (im not saying everyone only a handfull) of you guys would just let it lie, when im playing i know i dont need to see the childish comments scrolling along the bottom of the screen. Neither one of us are bad players and we dont talk smack to you guys and would app. if the you would do the same. Thx and flame on.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:32 am

sorry that you have been getting grief bro. Its just that we have had a lot of jerks in the past that have put our tag on just to spite us. Personally i dont care if you use the S.S. in your name, as long as you never put your name in blue. Thats all that we ask.

Ninja

I can see that

Postby Ninja » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:44 am

I can see that happening, and no the names default and will stay that way..

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:32 pm

just kinda wondering, what does ur SS stand for?

Postby s.s. one person » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:29 pm

well hey i dont know if i did something to you but if i did im sry, no hard feelings? just been some asses like babyeater and that is just one out of the many. hope to see you on the battle field (plz dont kick my ass)

Edogg'd right...

Postby Lord ZOG » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:11 am

We've had so many pretenders come on the server, give us shit and then adopt our tags in some childish temper tantrum, that we've gotten a bit sensitive to being mocked.

We seem to be the target for a lot of attacks, both verbally and in the way I mentioned above.

If you has those tags for a while, I can understand and I apologize for any shit I or any of my other SS buddies may have given you. True, you aren't wearing the S.S. blue, so you aren't really trying to mock us.

I know you may have initially handled our barbs politely, but then got a little miffed after having to hear it from us every ten minutes, so I'm willing to let anything you or I have said in the past be forgotten.

Thanks for spelling it all out for us.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Ninja

Thats cool

Postby Ninja » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:01 am

Thats cool, and i can understand your frustration when peeps steal your can name just to be a an ass, and what Lord Zog said is basicly what happened, i can take some abuse and i dont really care, but after a while it just gets anoying and im sure ill see you guys on this week or this weekend, (hopes to have router up and running), and i app the posts so far and cant beleave im not getting flamed, :) but thx for the understanding...

Ninja aka S.S. Heaven

Night Raven

Postby Night Raven » Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:46 pm

:cool:
No one is retarded enough to want to copy me, so I take no personal offense at people's names. It seems to me that I saw someone by the name of Heaven bitching and cursing to no end one night. I don't know if it's you guys and I really don't care. This is a message for anyone who feels they have to curse to get their message across.

It doesn't matter if your name is Wolfplayer or S.S. Lord Zog, some of the language that pops up is just not clean. There's something to be said about people with such limited vocabularies that they seem to have to repeat the same word. We're on a public server and people forget that sometimes. Would you say some of those things to your grandmother, or a 7 year old?

Normally I like to keep my nose out of things, but this kind of thing ticks me off.

From what you have written you sound like a nice guy and I too apologize far anything I may have said to you, your friend or others in the past. (Except S.S.DOORBLOCKER I meant EVERY word)

Keep it clean
:D

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein