Why?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:41 pm

and that cannot make you stupid, Nicely put Bukkake.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:43 pm

Holy shit Tool and I agree on somethin:D

Burningwick

Postby Burningwick » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:51 am

I think more is being read into my IQ vs swearing comment than was meant. People with lower IQ's in life do tend to use more swear words (taking into account religious differences) than those with higher IQ's. This difference has also been shown in high vs. low education.

Does this mean that every person who swears is stupid or uneducated? Absolutely not. Does this mean that every intelligent, educated person uses only clean language? Again, no. I'm just speaking about RATES. The different groups have different RATES. I can elaborate more on that concept if need be.

As for telling people's IQ's online, you'd be surprised at what you can pick up on. Can I tell someone's IQ down to the last digit? No, but I bet I can approximate it to within 10-15 points. This is only after I know their age and get a feel for their educational background. If they're a total unknown to me, then I really can't. Not that any of that matters.

Bukkake, I fully agree with the idea of not swearing in front of other people's children. Part of the reason I personally don't like to swear on OC; there are lots of kids there. However, I fully understand the desire. On occasion, I've accidentally yelled a thing or two while playing the game that made me glad no one else was around.

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:58 am

nicely put my friend, nicely put. sure, u cant tell ur exact iq...and im not trying to brag, but ive taken internet, oral, and paper iq examns scoring on average 150-190. do i still cuss....yea, every now and then i lose it big time. heck, im in geometry, and im still in middle school, lol. oh well, i totally agree with u burning, once again, nicely said

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:25 am

Hey Wick:D

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:15 am

Yeah bukkake, we agree on something for once, which just proves my point that I'm not out to disagree, just state my oppinion as if I've heard no one elses. I don't want to tailor my oppinion much cause then it gets watered down.:cool:

Swearing...

Postby Lord ZOG » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:41 pm

People ask me "How come every other word that comes out of your mouth is a swear?"

I say, "Because if every word that came out of my motuh was a swear, no-one would know what the fuck I was talking about!"
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Night Raven

Postby Night Raven » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:59 pm

:cool:
Nicely put, all of you. Time spent typing obscenities is time wasted in my opinion. Sure frustration has got the best of all of us in the past, but why waste your time screaming into deaf ears? Doorblockers, spawn killers and the like don't care what you have to say.
Usually I'm online to play, if I wanna swear a lot, I'll put my nuts in a cold vise and crank it.

Night Raven

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:26 pm

Nice Raven...I know its useless to curse them doorblockers, it just makes me feel good......what i like to do instead of a vice grip, I shave my balls then rub icey hot on them....:flame:

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:59 pm

That god awful language filter still exists, or it did last night, not kewl but I'll get used to it.:violin:

Postby aphid » Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:26 pm

Swearing makes baby Jesus cry. You don't want to make him cry, do you?

[izz0]MiZZike

Postby [izz0]MiZZike » Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:39 pm

Just givem' a bottle. He'll hush up. Trust me.

:P

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:45 pm

You had better mean this bottle :beer:

aphid you a preist?

[izz0]MiZZike

Postby [izz0]MiZZike » Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:30 pm

werd.

:lol:

bLinK

Postby bLinK » Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:44 pm

Originally posted by [izz0]MiZZike
werd.

:lol:

Is that supose to be wierd or word? :)

I dont mind having the filter. I dont think its that big of a deal. O and whats up wit the too many pictures in your post thing? :help:

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein