i wont be playing that much the next two weeks

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Edogg

i wont be playing that much the next two weeks

Postby Edogg » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:26 pm

I am doing some major redecorating in my room which includes painting and all new furniture. I may not be playing that much since my computer will have to be disconnected and moved into the living room. I will be back full strength once my room is finished.

S.S.Elite-Guard

Postby S.S.Elite-Guard » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:49 pm

ya volt,:D cu later and good luck with the paint

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:48 pm

Sniff some paint for me, Topdogg:D

While you were away....

Postby Lord ZOG » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:09 pm

Edogg the Interior Decorator?

Interiors by Edogg??

I hope you don't get all gee-gaw over ottomans and table settings like that flake on cable TV!! Man, my impression of you will take a beating!
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:15 pm

Somebody's priorities need to be readjusted.:D Zog... you and Boo get the soap bars, me and Elite will get the pillow covers!;)

PoNS

Postby PoNS » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:48 pm

We'll miss you ;)
What colour are you going to paint it? :cool:

Edogg

Re: While you were away....

Postby Edogg » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:50 pm

Originally posted by S.S. Lord ZOG
Edogg the Interior Decorator?

Interiors by Edogg??

I hope you don't get all gee-gaw over ottomans and table settings like that flake on cable TV!! Man, my impression of you will take a beating!

:rotflmao:
hmmm. it seems you guys are getting the wrong impressions of whats going on here. I bet you are picturing one of those interior decorator guys that are a bit light in the loafers:P . The reality is my mom bought me all new furniture for my bedroom for christmas. I didnt pick the stuff out..i didnt even want any new furniture. As far as the painting goes, we live in 1 year old condo, and we havent painted anything yet. they are all just white walls. personally, i like the walls how they are, but again my mom and her boyfriend want to.(im over ruled:( ).

hopefully that helps shed a little better light on my situation.
but thank you very much guys for jumping to conclusions.:rotflmao:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:56 pm

Maybe a couple of INSYNC posters to top it off...nice...nothin wrong with bein gay Dogg, hang in there the rite guy will come around.....I'm still waitin:D

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:50 am

we all know deep down inside edogg wanted to paint it in rainbow colors, but hes holding back. as for the furniture, he has little race cars all over the material. *pictures edogg laughing and smiling while painting rainbows....* oh god, get out of my head!

oh well, i know ur not gay, so i bet its gonna be a decent job without going overboard.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein