Its me!

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

FuXXoR *DPM*

Its me!

Postby FuXXoR *DPM* » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:18 pm

Sup Kiddies!
Yall might of seen me on the server.. Its bout my favorite one... Im the one who is always a soldier with an mp40...cause it seems that everytime Im there there, there is about 15 Lts 15 meds and the rest of the soldiers are flamers ... But anyway... Ill see you on the server!

~FuXXor~

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:45 pm

Interesting you say that when there are only 2 flamers allowed per team, maybe you've had a bit too much :beer:

FuXXoR *DPM*

Postby FuXXoR *DPM* » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:28 pm

and panzers....forgot about panzers... point was...lots of Lts.

Postby SilverSurfer » Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:23 am

heheh
lol whats wrong with the number of lt
and what use has it to be a soldier with a mp40
you have 4 grenades yes but thats the only good thing about them and if you like grenades you should be engenier so :D

grtz :beer:

FuXXoR *DPM*

Postby FuXXoR *DPM* » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:33 pm

LOL... Your right. I dunno. I guess Im just useless.hehe:D Maybe I'll start bein an engineer like everyone else. "Give in to the masses"...Thats what I always say...:D ...Hehe... Oh well... See you out there
~fuxxor~
oops...not engineer... I meant Lt. Sorry...too much :beer: i suppose

Postby SilverSurfer » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:38 pm

Originally posted by MMmmGood
Interesting you say that when there are only 2 flamers allowed per team, maybe you've had a bit too much :beer:

ah so you say there are only 2 flamers allowed but if a flamer dies and you pick up his flamer there are 3 flamers
i say this because i just saw it in the game it doesn't bother me but perhaps thats why they say they see more then 2 flamers

grtz paperclip

FuXXoR *DPM*

Postby FuXXoR *DPM* » Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:40 pm

Hehe... Someones on my side! But yea... Im pretty sure ive seen more than 2. Cause Ive seen one at the bunker spawn point, then the top of the stairs, then at the bottom. So HA! :D
~fuxxor~

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein