Server changed some things?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

MaskdMayo

Server changed some things?

Postby MaskdMayo » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:52 pm

Yesterday it gave in game player stats and today it doesn't...also I dont think that people can pick up gatlin guns and flame throwers anymore... I was just wondering why that was chagned and if you could bring it back?

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:55 pm

you can still pick up different guns, but it does seem that other things have been set back to normal. I think the server settings got reset by accident.

Jager-E

Agreed. Changing Weapons Is Fun.

Postby Jager-E » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:10 pm

I agree. The option of picking up the flamethrower or the minigun makes the server play that much more interesting and fun. The OC48 RTCW server is my top escape from the doldrums of the many overregulated and standardized RTCW servers. You have a great niche and a solid server. Stick with it.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:41 pm

Originally posted by Edogg
you can still pick up different guns, but it does seem that other things have been set back to normal. I think the server settings got reset by accident.

Yeah server reset earlier today, I changed all the settings back to what they were via 1:40pm pacific time.

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:35 pm

I also noticed that you have added the poison.. if this is part of the shrub.. I can't wait.. Medics totally kick ass now !!!. I was able to corner 3 axis, poison them.. then lay the nade!!...Yee-haw!!! I also saw Paperclip..wassup.. but he didn't like being on my team..lol..

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein