Funmode! but when?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

sebfernando

Funmode! but when?

Postby sebfernando » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:05 am

Hello, i've playing return to caslte wolfenstein for along time now, and i noticed fun mods on ur server. it was great!!!! but i find out that fun mode isn't always on. when does it come on, is there a certan time? or do u out on for fun? lol.
from
seby
:flame:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:21 am

I only turn on fun mode when I am there, and sometimes thats pretty rare. Most players dont like the idea of infiniate health/ammo, think it cheapens the game.

Thanks for posting!

sebfernando

ok fair enough but........

Postby sebfernando » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:47 am

ok thats fair enough. how can i look for servers with shrub fun mode enabled? on gamespy arcade the game type only shows shrub, so whats the idea?
from
seb

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:55 am

It's up to the administrator whether or not he decides to leave fun mode enabled or not. In Gamespy it just tells what mod is running, not what settings are enabled. Unfourtuntely there really isnt a way to check for just fun mode.

sebfernando

ok, thanx

Postby sebfernando » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:57 am

ok, thanx you very much u've been a great help. i started to create my own server with fun mode enabled! thanx again!
seb
:P :) :beer:

sebfernando

FUN MODE SERVER!

Postby sebfernando » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:59 am

hi,
i justed wanted to say about my fun mode server. anyone can come, and the server name is called "fun moder server, infinete ammo and health" lol
thanx http://www.oc48gaming.com U RULE!!

seb

:blow: :flame: :beer: :lol:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:11 am

You are more than welcome! :D

sebfernando

help...again

Postby sebfernando » Thu Oct 31, 2002 9:25 am

ok, i guess ur pretty bored of me talkin about shrub mode, but i download the latest mod, and folowed the instructions, but how do i make a server with shrub mode, soz to be a bother....
seb
:violin: :confused:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:59 pm

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/shrub/installation.html
There is the URL to the installation instructions, enjoy!

sebfernando

err need more help.

Postby sebfernando » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:31 pm

hi,
i've installed the mod already. and i've added that extra bit on tot he shortcut target thingy. but what i want to know is that when u create a sever what do u have to do to enable shrub. because i created a server as normal, and i tryed to enter the console commands, and nothing happened, what changes or options do i have to change to get shrub mode on my server?
plez help
soz to be a bother
seb
:help: :confused: :rotflmao: :violin:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:59 pm

If you followed the instructions you just enter the commands you want via RCON or put them directly in the .cfg files.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein