who runs the server?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: who runs the server?

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:58 am

Originally posted by FuXXoR *DPM*
I was just wondering who is the admin on the server? Cause its the only server Ive been on where the admin talks to you...Its refreshing I suppose...
~fuxxor~

Is this a trick question???????..lol
I'v u know the ADMIN is talking on this site..then u know who the ADMIN is dont ya??????????

ltr guys

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:13 am

hi all

good one make a couple of those "watchdogs" BUT...with greate power comes GREATER responsibility...
So choose VERY wisely..because there is nothing worse then someone THINKING he's god, And kicking players because they are not playing he's game the way he likes it...

And respawnkilling is part of the game..i hate it but who can say he NEVER EVER trown a airstrke to the F.bunker in the hope he kills some allies coming out of there..it happens all the time hell i do that....
or going for the flag when ur a axis, its just good playing to holdup the allies aslong as possible...
And someone camping in the ducts with a venom is just a good defender and player in my book..

They only things i really HATE is doorblockers
And spec mode teamkillers..
I have no excuss for those people, exept the got no live and u shouldt be sorry for them, to want attention in thaty way.....i only got one thing to say about those people:didnt mommy give u enough attention..... ..

ltr guys

6undam

Postby 6undam » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:27 pm

New on this site, and new'ish to this OC48 group of servers... it's probably one of the only servers I play on due to the persistant admin presence hence apparently leading to less cheaters... you might say I feel much safer on this server!!

Anyway, one question out of interest along the lines of who the admins are... who provides such massive computing resources, company or (surely not!) individual? Is this an academic network?

Anyway, good to see some familiar names around here and thanks to the admins for their time on this server!

Casus

Not academic..

Postby Casus » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:13 pm

They are business sponsored via a hosting company, and cost money to run, and buy such hardware.

MF

[ROX]Smurfy

Nice server

Postby [ROX]Smurfy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:38 am

i JUST like to say i really like ya'll server and the efort to keep them upp for the gaming comunity...ell thats all i have to say check us out if you want leave a thread http://www.rox-team.com im looking here soon to bring r clan to RtCW been in M2M and SOF2 for the moment,lol

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein