banned?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
CKKC556

banned?

Postby CKKC556 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:00 pm

this is cereal killer,ive been banned too.some guy named CDXX tk's me with aa while im in a jeep blames me for being in his line of fire,i dont know how i could i was driving around.so now im a little pissed off and kill him,turns out its yadad.now im banned.i never go around just tking people,any one who has played with me on #1 knows this,i run around healing people and fixing vehicles and whatnot so i would say im a teamplayer.now im starting to think he did it on purpose so that i would tk him because the way he did it to me was so blatant.if i get kicked and banned from this server for speaking out thats stupid and juvenile.

Postby Hellacious » Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:29 pm

I was not the one that banned you. I have played with you on #1 and you are a good player. Dont Tk at all no matter what.

In Game Name [ECGN-ADMIN]Hellacious

CKKC556

Postby CKKC556 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:21 pm

thanx hellacious ,i know it wasnt you it was yadad.i know what i did was wrong and i shouldnt have done it,guess i was just short on my temper and didnt like getting tked like that.i apologize for breaking the rules.

Postby yaDad » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:51 pm

yes you are a pretty good player....why i didnt expect it.
was firing a AA gun at the B17 you drover a jeep thru the line of fire it blew you up. I didnt mean to if you would have seen an admin tag then you whould never have done what you did next. You came over to me in the AA gun an TK me with a pistol. Then i told you who i was...
bet if you had it to do over again you wouldnt have done that.

it was a temp ban ...we'll see you whenever it is up.

Mike
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Return to Battlefield 1942