Switch to full style
If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
Post a reply

Request To Be Unbanned

Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:04 am

Hello All,

May I get unbanned? 4 players and myself were knife fighting and jeep racing. PVT SNAFU can vouch for this fact. Also, there were only 4 of us in server. No others.

I got banned for multiple negative scores. Then, I believe SgtDevilDog, unbanned me cause he saw we were only knife fighting. But later I believe I was banned automatically by server.

Any assistance you can give will be much appreciated. My gamename is same as ecgn username: SGT OVERLORD. I don't know how to find my CDKEY. I will search your forums to try to figure it out. Let me know if you need more info. Whoever un-bans me I'll buy the :beer:

Thanks,

SGT OVERLORD

Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:42 am

i removed your first ban last night.

your cd hash should be 64a9983e1944c9e9c7644e2dbfc3df72.

i don't currently see it in the ban list.

have you seen this thread?

Re: Request To Be Unbanned

Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:11 am

Originally posted by SGTOVERLORD
Hello All,

May I get unbanned? 4 players and myself were knife fighting and jeep racing. [B]PVT SNAFU
can vouch for this fact. Also, there were only 4 of us in server. No others.

I got banned for multiple negative scores. Then, I believe SgtDevilDog, unbanned me cause he saw we were only knife fighting. But later I believe I was banned automatically by server.

Any assistance you can give will be much appreciated. My gamename is same as ecgn username: SGT OVERLORD. I don't know how to find my CDKEY. I will search your forums to try to figure it out. Let me know if you need more info. Whoever un-bans me I'll buy the :beer:

Thanks,

SGT OVERLORD [/B]
'

if this was done during primetime hours, you may want to wait till off-peak hours before doing this.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:49 pm

Residue,
Thanks for the unbanning. Sorry I miss identified you. I will try this evening to jump in a game.

Re: Re: Request To Be Unbanned

Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:34 pm

Originally posted by Buliwyf
'

if this was done during primetime hours, you may want to wait till off-peak hours before doing this.

Buli, they were playing late at night. They were the only ones playing when I checked in on them. :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Request To Be Unbanned

Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:08 am

Originally posted by SGT DEVILDOG
Buli, they were playing late at night. They were the only ones playing when I checked in on them. :cool:

ya, that's why i said "IF"

devilpup

Re: Re: Re: Request To Be Unbanned

Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:12 am

ya, that's why i said "IF"

devilpup :eek:

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:03 am

^^^:repost: :repost: :repost: ^^^:tard: :P

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:57 am

^^^:repost: :repost: :repost: ^^^:tard: :P

doh! :ar15:

Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:35 pm

Settle down "snapper heads". Thanks again for everyones help. I thoroughly enjoy killing all my friends on your servers. :o)

Remember: "When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend..."
Post a reply