Switch to full style
If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
Post a reply

Banned

Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:30 pm

Yes i have been banned for shooting team mates. It was the starting of guadal canal, i was one of the ten first people active on my team, as usual, i was headiong for a lpane, when some one beat me to it, using a jeep to get to it. so natuarally i shot at the plane as it was taking off, my bad. Any how, i took the jeep and was heading for the south west path trail, when, all of a sudden i was being shot at by our own "teams" anti air craft. I stopped, gave the guy a look, when he took my jeep and i shot at him. POOF BANNED. I am not going to cry wolf but because it will turn into a, well he did that so i did that blah blah blah blah, im sorry. I have been a regualar on ecgn since fall of last year but with differant user names due to reformats and what not.

I am sorry, will u please un-ban be

Thanks in advanvce

Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:43 pm

I was not the admin who banned you, but what you did was very very frowned upon at ECGN and also broke the server rules.

If you are a regular then you should know the rules.

http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7702

The admin who banned you will need to reply to you.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:43 pm

If you could, please provide the date, approximate time, and name under which you were playing when banned. The admin who banned you should contact you shortly.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:03 pm

looks like one of mine. send me a private message tomorrow and i'll remove the ban.

in the future, please notify an admin if you see people misbehaving. no need to contribute to the mayhem.

Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:00 am

If you were a Reg why would you currently be banned from both #1 and #2? That doesn’t sound like Reg behavior.

Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:19 pm

he also never sent me a pm so the ban stays.

Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:03 pm

received pm.

ban removed though not without reservations.

observe all server rules because there will not be a third chance.
Post a reply