Ive been banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
BearFather

Ive been banned

Postby BearFather » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:42 pm

Last night about ohh 6-8 -8 gmt I got banned, And i think I know why. It was on coral sea, and everytime i took off my team mate would shoot my plane with the carrier aa's i told him to stop several time and no vote worked, so I shot him, then I got banned.

To thats kinda crappy i got banned when i got tired of being shot by the same dude.

My name is =420th= BearFather
the server was ecgn networks #1
my first part of has is 580080b55

Thanks

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:29 pm

Irregardless of whether some idiot was hitting you with the flak, we do not allow for revenge tking, EVER. If there is an admin around, and someone is shooting at you like that, let them know, and they will kick/ban the person.

I did not give the ban, so I cannot lift it, but the admin who did so should be posting in here within 24hrs....

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:51 pm

I know you from the Merciless forums Bearfather and and the work you've done for them. The admin that banned you will respond shortly. I will put in a good word for you but this server has almost 24 hour admin coverage, so if someone is breaking rules, just tell an admin, dont take matters into your own hands. Almost all admins wear a tag that looks like this [ECGN-A] or they have admin in their name.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:00 pm

Bear, I was the one that banned you. Lets clear something up shall we. When you say that you shot him. You forgot to mention the part where you rammed your plane into the AA position shooting the whole way in. In the process you not only killed the 2 of you, you killed me and I believe another victim. However, since Animal has spoken up for you I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please don’t revenge tk ever especially don’t kill innocent people. Admins are always on so please contact them if you have a problem. FYI, I later banned that guy for Tking in the AA.
If you contact me on Aug 30th I will unban you. This will be your 2nd chance please don’t let this happen again.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

BearFather

Postby BearFather » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:21 am

Well I must applogize for that i didnt releaized that i killed others, that i be sorry for. Just very fraustrating, and didnt mean to crash it into the boat but i wanted teh freak dead:).

Now i cant promise i can make it that day I get to play when I get to play.

Next time ill look for an admin.

Thanks for the good word:)

Postby Hellacious » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:25 am

Read the rules and get on ts..

In Game Name [ECGN-ADMIN]Hellacious

Return to Battlefield 1942