Could you lift my ban for a few nights.

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
Mighty Mazz

Could you lift my ban for a few nights.

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:57 pm

Just wondering if anyone would be nice enough to lift my ban for a few nights so I can play some BF. Just finished watching Band of Brothers series for the 2nd time and it got me all fired up. Don't worry I won't stay for long.:)

But what do you need to unban me a cd key or an ip.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:06 pm

we need your cd hash. Im not the one that banned you so I have no say in the matter but whoever did will need your cd hash to unban you if they decide to. Good luck.:)

Mighty Mazz

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:10 pm

Yeah who did ban me? Even I don't know.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:13 pm

Dunno....post your cd hash and Ill try to find out.

Mighty Mazz

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:20 pm

What exactly is a cd hash and from which one of the battlefield games? I'm not gonna post my key for all to steal also =P

You gave me an idea tho maybe ill just 'borrow' my brother's key.;)

Postby residue » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:22 pm

Mighty Mazz

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:32 pm

Ah I see said the blindman.

1b17d29d64ee2950d4d587af213ff97a

Thats what it gave me for BF42 hope that helps.

Ahaha how'd you know it must have been you. :D

Postby residue » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:36 pm

you were banned for an inappropriate name "CORALSUCKS". i suspect there may be more to this story as i vaguely remember the incident.

the admin involved will need to respond.

suggestion - i would recommend avoiding any passive aggressive behavior in other areas of the forums.

Mighty Mazz

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:45 pm

:rotflmao: You could make an argument that that name is absolutely correct. I mean would you ban someone for having a name BROCOLISUCKS.

The whole thing was they replayed Coral Sea and halfway through I just gave up we wer'e already defeated people on my side anyway were in general being asses mining the deck and such so I just decided to bazooka ENEMY planes for the rest of the map. Sure I killed myself a couple of times but is that a crime?

I can see being kicked for a couple days but not banned permanently without even given a chance to defend myself or even change my name. Just because someone said I wasn't a team player and my name and score reflected badly on me I was axed forever. :violin:

It was all just a conspiracy to eliminate the top competitor as you all feared my awesome skills. :lol:

But honestly I have no Ill feelings and actually took it as a blessing as it allowed me to actually accomplish other things. Being banned is like a rehab center I appreciated it and enjoyed my time away and have cut down time spent on games significantly so don't take my statements as passive aggresive.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:04 pm

Originally posted by Mighty Mazz
:rotflmao: You could make an argument that that name is absolutely correct. I mean would you ban someone for having a name BROCOLISUCKS.

Its BROCCOLISUCKS....smacker:P

Mighty Mazz

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:13 pm

Originally posted by AnimalCracka
Its BROCCOLISUCKS....smacker:P

Damnit you know when I was looking at it before I submitted it I added a 'C' then said nah took the C out added an L then just said screw it "Brocoli" seemed like the safe bet.

Even considered changing it to Asparagus but even that is iffy.:freak:

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:55 pm

The whole thing was they replayed Coral Sea and halfway through I just gave up we wer'e already defeated people on my side anyway were in general being asses mining the deck and such so I just decided to bazooka ENEMY planes for the rest of the map. Sure I killed myself a couple of times but is that a crime?

I remember the incidents....although I'm not who banned you (I think I know who, but that's up to them to respond). However, if I recall, it wasn't just the name (may not have even been it, it just added to it).....I believe it was your statements to the effect that you'd quit playing, and were spawning on deck to cause as much ticket loss to your team to end the round as quickly as possible. Now, if that isn't the definition of non-team play (even if your team does suck), I don't know what is. If I've gotten some facts wrong, I apologize, but that's what I recall....

As for residue's comment, I think he's referring to this:
Feeling alone? Do you beleive rules are made to be broken?

If you've answered yes:

Join me at Western Mountain Reality Network (WMRN) the anti ECGN movement that is gaining momentum as we speak!

while it might be a joke, it's not funny to most of us, and certainly doesn't encourage the admin to unban you.

my 2 cents....

Mighty Mazz

Postby Mighty Mazz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:23 pm

I admit I was frustrated at that time and totally can understand how I was banned even though I still think the terms were a bit extreme. It was one of those rounds that every time I spawned I was either promptly blown up tkd or launched off the deck. At one point I do remember saying that I was running after the bombs but cmon I was just fooling around for a bit. I really doubt I was that much of a negative impact on the game. It was Coral Madness I tell you.

But if any of you can say you've never innocently played around on the server I'll call you a liar. If you're telling me that I have to play to win all the time then I don't want to come back.

Oh and if you took the WMRN thing seriously then you really are a :tard: Thought it was pretty obvious it was a joke.

Final point here I just play games to have fun. I don't try and negatively affect other people's gaming experience. If you really think I'm that much of an ass I'll gladly go somewhere else just let me know.

Postby Camel toe joe » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:19 pm

shouldn't this be moved to the banned section of the boards?

and it wasn't I that banned you

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:26 pm

Originally posted by Camel toe joe
shouldn't this be moved to the banned section of the boards?

huh?????:confused: :confused:

Next

Return to Battlefield 1942