I'm still banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
nero5150

I'm still banned

Postby nero5150 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:29 pm

Hi, I can't post a thread in the "been banned" board. Anyways, I was told in this board that I was going ot be banned for 24 hours, but, I just tried to log in to that server, more than 2 days later, and I'm still banned. I was banned under the user name Gaylord of the Cockrings. :mad:

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:56 pm

I assume you are talking about BF Vietnam server #2. You posted that you were banned on Thursday, I see in the logs that you were permanently banned on Friday for inappropriate name. You didnt try to play on the server again after the first 24 hour ban with the same name did you?

nero5150

Postby nero5150 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:00 pm

yes, I think I probably did click on that server without changed my name yet, I didn't realize it was the server that I was banned from. As soon as I tried to connect it kicked me and said that I was banned from that server. I'm actually not sure if I had the same name on Friday or not... I never intended to play on your server with the same name. My name is different now and would appreciate it if I could some-how be un-banned, as it's one of the best servers I have access too.

thanks.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:05 pm

Ill let one of the upper admins or the admin that perm. banned you make the decision on whether or not to unban you this time. One or the other should respond shortly.

Postby Chacal » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:24 pm

I'm on it.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby -HaVoC- » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:33 am

Make it so.
-

"Now, if things look bad, and it looks like your not going to make it, then you've got to get mean, I mean plum mad dog mean, 'cause if you lose your head and give up then you neither live nor win, and that's just the way it is."

- The Outlaw Josey Wales -

put me on the team that Harry aint on....I sure miss shooting him and if im on the same team as HaVoC...OMFG we will stomp a mudhole in you and walk it dry.

- YaDad -

Postby Chacal » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:47 am

Done.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

nero5150

Postby nero5150 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:48 am

thanks

Return to Battlefield 1942