Why Banned?!?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Crabapple(US)

Why Banned?!?

Postby Crabapple(US) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:21 am

Hello,
Today around 11:45 to 12:30 I was banned from the ECGNetwork #2 server while playing the map Lang Vei. I had no warning or anything. I had a decent score ,but nothing special. Idon't think i tk'ed at all. The only offence I made I guess was talking to dhanes and Solid Erection alot,but i don't see how talking when your dead is an offence. I believe the only admin on duty was ECGN- A Quentin( I about 95% sure it was him). I greatly appreciate all the feedback and hope I can get back in with some ggz on your server. Any information on why I was banned would be helpful.

Sincerly,
Crabapple(US)

CD-Hash:
870262d2c7d1b3661933a1e2353ebcd4

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:07 pm

The ban was for 10 minutes it should have lifted.
The reason was the "hey its raining Gooks..." comment. I warned Solid about that and his language but you decided to protest the rule and repeat the comment.
It is rule 9 in the bfv forums. NO racial slurs and limited offensive language. I noted your score and your play and only made it a temp ban hoping you would come read the rules.
So while I check the logs would you please take time to read all 12 rules and post me your BF:V hash when you are done (just in case the temp ban did not lift itself.)
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Crabapple(US)

Postby Crabapple(US) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:46 pm

Sry about that but I did not see your waring to Solid or I would have heeded your advice. And unfortunatly BF:V has acted up again and the ban wasn't lifted . I hope we can get this sorted out

870262d2c7d1b3661933a1e2353ebcd4

Postby Ryan » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:48 pm

Temporary bans do not work in BF:V using our remote admin program. Your ban will have to be removed manually.

Crabapple(US)

Postby Crabapple(US) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:51 pm

Thank you for helping me sort this ordeal out.

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:40 pm

It is lifted. I hope you took some time to read the rules.

Thanks

Quentin
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Return to Battlefield Vietnam