Synergy issues on your server

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
[SYN] Density

Synergy issues on your server

Postby [SYN] Density » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:51 am

ECGN Crew,

I'm having some issues understanding your policies. The first brush in was on Teamspeak when we had a couple of Synergy members there along with a few pubbers and some guys from the squad [8e]. I believe it was Tek who had some problems with [8e], but DevilDod got involved and calmed everything down. I had a great evening and felt we all left as friends. As a matter of fact Synergy now has regular scrims with the [8e] guys we met that evening. This leads me to my second problem which occured tonight. I along with 2 other squad mates were playing on your server and we were banned simultaneously. No reason was given - no explanation, or justification. I think this is pretty poor form. My squad has never done anything considered lame, or open their mouth to say inappropiate things. If they did I would want to know immeadiately because that is not tolerated on our server or especially when we play on another clans. I'm led to believe that you have a problem with competative play. I have a handful of guys in my squad who are outstanding players and it seems that whenever we do too well there is a problem. If this is the case then we will no longer play here. But this philosophy doesn't seem to sit well with me, it is your server however.

If this was another misunderstanding then please excuse my post, but this is the second occurance so I'm led to believe that this is not a random issue.

Respectfully,

Density Synergy BF:V Capo

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:36 am

You do understsand that ECGN is a game server rental company right?

Moving to Banned forums....

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:14 am

The Admin has been informed and a reply will be forth coming. Have you read the server rules yet?
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:24 am

I was the admin that banned you under a mistaken identity...

There was a issue with another clan whose name is VERY VERY close to yours and I was under orders to ban their members when they are on the server....

Your group however is not the clan... my apologies....

If you will post your cd hash codes in this thread I will unban your players ASAP

Once again my apologies for the error

Fury

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:55 pm

Along with Fury I heard the Abbreviated name of your clan and agreed with the ban, even called for it I think. I am very sorry for mistaking your identity, you are welcome to post your hash and come back in the server and shoot me. I deserve it.:beer: :beer: :beer:
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

[SYN] Density

Postby [SYN] Density » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:50 pm

OK honest mistake, NP. I think DevilDog told me you guys were having problems with some SIN guys or someting and that they are no longer welcome on your server. It's completely understandable.

[SYN] Density

Postby [SYN] Density » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:18 am

Here's my Hash:

9570f0f79d72f5d9c4a1bec523f19cb6

Let me know if there are any problems with it thnx

Dense

Postby Chacal » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:21 am

Unbanned
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

[SYN] Density

Postby [SYN] Density » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:59 pm

[SYN] Queezy is having problems posting w/ the forums so he asked me to put his Hash in:

949ca10f6e69c15cb5f47d41d5cb97d0

I'll try to get [SYN] ACE's up here soon as well. thnx

Postby Chacal » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:05 am

Done.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"

[SYN] Density

Postby [SYN] Density » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:17 am

Ok, here is Ace's he showed up 2 minutes after I talked to you on TS, sorry I didn't get this all in on one post

3a5d63ba66d50a8b4ff8db9d1bbba165

Postby Chacal » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:25 am

Sorry, I don't see that one. Probably due to the hash finder program being case-sensitive. Tell him to enter his key exactly as it show on the CD box.
Chacal

[SYN] Density

Postby [SYN] Density » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:32 am

ok yeah he did lowercase: still 2 out of 3 on the 1st try aint bad

88214b59299abf44752732952cd16411

thanks again

Postby residue » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:37 am

Originally posted by [SYN] Density
88214b59299abf44752732952cd16411

you're all set

Return to Battlefield Vietnam