SPDS31>Mord@loch Ban

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
SPDS31>M@DD@D

SPDS31>Mord@loch Ban

Postby SPDS31>M@DD@D » Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:32 pm

Ok i am posting like i was told by MMMmmmGood AGAIN.
Whoever attempted to lift his ban before i was saying didnt seem to know what the hell he was doing or he just didnt care.

It was NOT a PUNKBUSTER ban. It was a guy from your clan that was sour over a TK and banned him without notice. It was uncalled for .... one Tk and a ban ....... you guys have 10000 more people that cause worse problems in your servers and i see nothing is done about it. I see this cause i think i play in your BFV#2 server more than any of you it seems.lol.8)

Anyways his name as you already know it is :

SPDS31>Mord@loch

Hash: (He has 2 cause he said he ran the poggy once in capitals uppercase and once in lowercase so it gave him 2 hashes)Here is both:

lowercase - cd41b9451b4fb7772ae339e291207885

uppercase - cfb1ed2c8e817b8f1c9126d0f32dc636

Thx ... greatly appreciated ;)

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:36 pm

ECGN is not a clan.

I removed the ban, it was the second hash.

Re: SPDS31>Mord@loch Ban

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:26 am

Originally posted by SPDS31>M@DD@D
Ok i am posting like i was told by MMMmmmGood AGAIN.
Whoever attempted to lift his ban before i was saying didnt seem to know what the hell he was doing or he just didnt care.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was NOT a PUNKBUSTER ban. It was a guy from your clan that was sour over a TK and banned him without notice. It was uncalled for .... one Tk and a ban ....... you guys have 10000 more people that cause worse problems in your servers and i see nothing is done about it. I see this cause i think i play in your BFV#2 server more than any of you it seems.lol.8)

Mord@loch, First of all, I am not the one that banned you. However, I was the one who tried to help you. That will also be the last time I do that. You say that I didn’t know how to help you. How could I help you when you gave me every number except your correct CD hash. You also say that I didn’t care. Well for your information, I stopped what I was doing in order to try and help you. It is not my fault that you couldn’t find your own CD hash, and had to have your buddy do it.

Have you read the server rules? I think not if you believe that revenge tking is all right. Maybe you have been playing on EA servers to long. By your logic you should not have been held accountable for your actions. Just because you are not as big a smacker as the really bad ones. That doesn’t make it OK to play anyway you want on ECGN servers. You have approached this matter in the wrong manner. By coming on here and attacking the admins for your mistakes.

For your infromation, until recently we were short of admins on BFV, that issue has been fixed. At times the smackers did get out of hand until an admin logged on. If he started the game and saw the smackers out of control some perm bans had to be handed out I am sure. In-order to regain control back so that the players who wanted to play a smacker free game could. The best way not to get banned or kicked is to read the rules, follow them… and don’t be a smacker.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby Mr. Slayer » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:56 am

Oh and I was in IRC earlier, and giving the admin a hard time and saying that he isn't cooperating and calling him stubborn doesn't help your friend at all, M@DD@D. I see you on the servers quite a lot and you aren't bad players. But please maintain a level of respect for admins at all times as copping an attitude will never help you. :)

-Slayer
Mr. Slayer

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:08 am

*edit * I just re-read your post and I didn’t realize that this was not Mord@loch. The above statement still stands. However, I have one question? Do you have to do everything for him? He can’t even post for himself concerning his actions?
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Return to Battlefield Vietnam