Ive been banned. Please help me.

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Raginracer

Ive been banned. Please help me.

Postby Raginracer » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:58 am

Ok..I'm sure that I dont have the best wrap sheet of them all but my Cousin is new to these games and Ive been teaching him how to play. Occasionally he shoots someone that he doesnt mean to. Same here accidents seem to happen. But I was banned for something else. I was in the tank on ? map and I shot the cargo container...not sure what its called but the portable spawning point thing. Now Im not a genius or I would not be here right now. I shot the thing not knowing that it would damage my own teams thingy. I was just being stupid and felt bad once it caught fire. Im sorry. I didnt know that could happen and I will never do it again, I promise. My name on there was DocHoliday. Please unban me. Now I have 1 comp that can play on your server and 1 that cant. That sucks. My cousin and I play on your server all the time because you always have the best ping. Please give us a second chance. -DocHoliday :tard:

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:24 am

So are you telling me that you only shot at 1 “thingy” with your tank on IRVING?
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:34 pm

What about the fact you asked if there was an admin present before you suddenly got stupid?

I have watched your play on the server before. I have to say I am disapointed in your behavior I thought you were better players than this.

you know what a mobile spawn point is and what happens when you shoot it.

read the rules http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8675 and post back here with the rule number that you broke.

then we will need you hash http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9904 NOT YOUR CD KEY.

then those who banned you may reconsider
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Raginracer

Postby Raginracer » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:04 pm

Hello once again. I read the rules of the server and I figured out that I have violated the 4th rule combined with the 11th one because I destoyed the mobile spawn point. My hash key is 33792c4676121b1e4573cea72c8aa709 and I hope that you will all forgive me for being an idiot. I respect your judgement and I understand how frustrating it can be for someone to be attacked or have their strategy ruined. I am sorry once again and I will not intentionally do anything stupid on your server ever again. -DocHoliday

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:42 pm

Raginracer, Since you have approached this matter with a great deal of humility and a good attitude, I will Definitely give you a second chance. The normal procedure here would be for me to hand out a cool off period ranging from one week to a month. However, since you paid the in-game penalty. I will unban you as soon as I post this. Please remember in the future that if you are banned again there will be no second chances. Welcome back have fun and I will see you in the game.:beer:

*edit* This game hash was not found. The hasher is case sensitive, so try it again and pm me the good hash.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Raginracer

Postby Raginracer » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:50 am

Ok, i tried it again. 3d169c44a3d6fa02e6da01652380938f I hope that is right ... I used no spaces or "-" and capital letters like on the back of the cd case. Thank you for being so kind. You made my day. :)

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:16 am

Unbanned, This is your 2nd chance please don't blow it. Hope to see you in game.
[img]DevilDog

Raginracer

Postby Raginracer » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:01 am

Thank you Sgt. Devildog. You are the man. Wont happen again.

Return to Battlefield Vietnam