Banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Iron_Monkey

Banned

Postby Iron_Monkey » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:39 pm

I was banned tonight after TK'ing ECGN Devil Dog. I didn't Tk him on purpose, the USA moblie spawn was smoking at mainbase, I was tossing grenades on it to blow it up so a new one would spawn. I had already thrown the grenades when Devil Dog ran up and stood next to it for some reason.

I play on this server all the time. I've got a good rep with the regular ECGN guys that play the server. Ask any of them and they will back me up on this. ECGN Maximum is the only one that pops in my head right now but the others know me too.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:23 am

Iron Monky, I know you also. You are a good player it is just at times you complain too much. That is why it came as a shock to see you throwing grenades at the mobile spawn. I watched the whole thing. The mobile spawn was not smoking when I started seeing grenade explosions around the spawn. That is when the mobile started smoking. I couldn’t tell who was throwing the grenades so I ran up to the spawn and that is when you Tked me with a grenade… Mystery solved.:(
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Iron_Monkey

Postby Iron_Monkey » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:20 am

Yah, there are times when the team is playing badly and I complain. I get frustated.

The moblie crate was smoking on my screen. That moblie crate respawns in 30 sec's and I didn't want to to air lift it out half damaged.

Can you get me unbanned Devildog ?

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:16 pm

he will need your BFV hash to do it
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Iron_Monkey

Postby Iron_Monkey » Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:17 pm

My hash is 35fcc7c4068dd158f24deab804594108

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:16 pm

try it now
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Iron_Monkey

Postby Iron_Monkey » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:52 am

I can get in, thanks.

Return to Battlefield Vietnam