hmm i dont think the hosts like me

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:59 pm

This is my last post:

ECGN is a business. Not a clan. I am a volunteer admin. I do not work for ECGN.

So I am not the "host," ECGN is the host. :)

Edit: Bottom Line, Epilon: You have been kicked before for doing smacktardish things. I have warned you many times. I have kicked you a few too. You dont get the point, do you? Go play on an EA server or something. Not here.
Mr. Slayer

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:07 am

hmm i wonder what the other admins think about me............hehehe acording to you none of them think fondly of me either im sorry for that and i simply ask for a second chance this is a game and its made to be played for fun and thats what i did for like the first games i really did not care about the rules mostly case i didnt know them...this is my whole argument, and if i can be unbaned i promise that i will change what i do, if youll find me doing the same thing again then well youll can ban me and i wont wine anymore case then i would deserve this....................

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:15 am

sorry dude all im asking is for a second chance i really dont look at the chat screan alot when im playing unless ive been killed or something and i really dont know anything abuot severs and such...kiking to me is just like a verbal shot well like a joke or something i really didnt pay much attension to it and well when you banned me i really got the message..it was like a slap in the face if you unban me i will not ever go against your rules and if i do even once you can imediatly ban me and i wont argue.......so pls im beging you just unban me and i wont ever do it again just one second chance.

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:16 am

im just not used to playing bf vietnam types of games online and not used to the rules now i get this severs rules and well....pls unban me
(this is geting a bit funny)

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:23 am

em i deleted all i said here

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:24 am

I would say its getting a bit taxing. Im having a hard time following anything you're saying. Using complete sentences usually helps to get your message understood.

*shakes head and walks away*

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:24 am

Epilon, please stop spamming the forum and we will discuss your case. Check in and you will get a final answer. Thank you.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:27 am

very sorry about the spamin i dont really mean it to be that way but ive not been on many forums and i am trying to respond to all the things ive said and such. Its confusing both ways craka. I really need to chll out for a bit in the typing cause even i cant understand what im saying when i read back over it.
***********ADD****************
IF it clarifies things up, tomarrow, im going to edit all my messages and make it clearer

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:17 am

There is a program called ieSpell you might find useful. A sentence is a complete thought or idea ending with punctuation. They all begin with capital letters. I could go on but, you get the idea.

Prove you have read the rules would be helpful. Make a point of taking a few minuts, since you are not in game, and reading them (BFV rules, gramar ones too.)
:)
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Postby Mr. Slayer » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:42 am

Ok. All I have to say to you is that I am going to give you another chance. If I ever see you doing any shit like this again, you will be promptly banned. Read the RULES very carefully.

Post in this thread on Aug. 16th and you will be unbanned.

Don't make me regret this.

Postby Evan » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:08 am

My, my. Aren't you on everyones most favorite Admin list huh Slayer? :D
Image.

Postby Mr. Slayer » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:31 am

Originally posted by Evan
My, my. Aren't you on everyones most favorite Admin list huh Slayer? :D
Tell me about it. :roll:

For the record Epilon's hash: a7d2cd9a8c52c796a7a71da6dc9d8bd5
Mr. Slayer

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:35 am

thx slayer im sure this wont happen again

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:36 am

heheh this means i dont have to go back and make everything understandable yey :)

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:46 pm

i deleted what i said here

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield Vietnam