hmm i dont think the hosts like me

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Epilon

hmm i dont think the hosts like me

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:30 pm

The hosts of this sever really dont like me....they've been kiking me for i dont know how many times-i dont even know the reasons for half of them(Most of em using the excuse of saying i used bad language and such) some i get like when i tked some times. But today when i spoke my mind about something the host did i got banned im still not sure if that qualifies as a reason so can any of you guys tell me the real reason or did youll ban me just case youll dont like me. the thing that happened is that the host replayed operation hastings after the vietnamise won and in the replay the teams definitly not balaced(the us had the advantage) and at the end i said that the host did this on purpose so that he could win... and i well called him cheap....i think he took that really seriously case he banned me the sec after i said it. The hosts name is Mr Slayer. when i said it was was only joking i really didnt mean it as an offence so if you guys could clarify things it would be alright...Also if my frequent kiks had to do with this can youll clarify how too. If youll think i need to be banned then oh well ill deal with it.(I lost my cd case so is there any other way to find your cd key i can hash it and put it up if youll can tell me)

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:36 pm

Punctuation and grammar is a beautiful thing.

The admin that kicked you will respond shortly.

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:41 pm

I do know ive been kiked in the past for being a bit naughty but that was really when i didnt know about the rules and all i just thought the bot controled all the kiks and stuff and thought that if i didnt hold a bad score for a few mins i wouldnt get kiked...well i did get kiked for both using bad language and for like 1 tk when i started...i soon got used to the rules and everything normally worked out fine....well till i got kiked for shooting at a hele with something that wouldnt damage it i got kiked and when i came back and talked about it eveyone threatened to kik me...so well i stopped till to day when i called the host cheap and well i got banned..i think this was the first time i ever played with him... oh well ive been playing on this sever with a polcy of tial and error and have been fixing what ive been doing wrong so well if youll could unban me i would apreaciate it and if youll dont i really dont mind, its just that this is the server i play on the most...ok hope youll can unban me and sorry about the lenght of my posts
(sorry i can still not find my cd key)
(how do you find it in the registery)

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:42 pm

Originally posted by AnimalCracka
Punctuation and grammar is a beautiful thing.

The admin that kicked you will respond shortly.

em dude im writing a long paragraph i dont really feel like editing the hole thing sorry if i make alot of grammer erros
em sorry about the coment i made i had just put that as a joke

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:47 pm

I banned you Epilon.

I have kicked you before for TeamKilling, Shooting at friendly choppers and causing general disruptions in the in-game chat. I had asked you nicely to stop the spamming and whining and just play, but no you said I was going to use my admin abilities to cheat and make the US win. The server always complains about you all the time saying you are TKing, complaining and everything else.

I feel the way I feel because I have watched you do some very smacktardish things. Mostly TKing.

I will sit on it for awhile Epilon. I'm not quite sure if you deserve a second chance as I had warned you many times.
Mr. Slayer

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:48 pm

ive deleted all i said here

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:48 pm

Originally posted by Epilon
hehe em no im not really sorry but hey if it means anything i can say it again (im sorry)
I just read this. Nevermind my above post. Stay banned.
Mr. Slayer

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:49 pm

i really didnt know about the admin thing untill a few days ago and thought you were just another player...forgive my stupidity

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:50 pm

i already told you about the friendly chopper incident and well you got one thing right i do wine alot if i didnt i wouldnt even be writing in this forum

Postby Mr. Slayer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:50 pm

Originally posted by Epilon
i really didnt know about the admin thing untill a few days ago and thought you were just another player...forgive my stupidity
So you think that even if I wasn't an admin that means you can break the rules? Heh.

Like I said. Go find another server. Maybe one with kids your age.
Mr. Slayer

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:52 pm

Originally posted by Mr. Slayer
I just read this. Nevermind my above post. Stay banned.

sorry dude i was just joking i responded to it in the next thing i wrote and well i was just trying to be a bit funny man

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:53 pm

as i said before i really wasnt used to playing on bfvietnam ive been playing on other games and sometimes i just go nuts for a little fun and normally people dont mind they just shoot me back and life goes on

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:53 pm

as i said before its been a thing about trial and error and ive stopped doing things that i had done before and been kiked about

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:55 pm

i also have a reply about the thing about spamming
i had said in the game that someone was in a tank and wasnt moving it so after a while i got tired and treatened him when i gave a counter youll kiked me for spamming

Epilon

Postby Epilon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:57 pm

ive deleted all i said here

Next

Return to Battlefield Vietnam