I'm like the others...I got banned this week

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Psychocake

I'm like the others...I got banned this week

Postby Psychocake » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:53 pm

A few Night ago I was playing on server #2 and got stupid while playing. I shot up Sechon's heli as he was taking off from the USA main base (i am sorta new at BFV just got a comp that can run it). I shot up his Heli cuz he was making fun of me when I was flying the previous heli with him as gunner. While we were flying I was having trouble landing it. Mind you I was making an attempt at taking the NVA main base flag. Of course the inevitable happened.....I crashed(we all gotta learn somehow...it takes practice). When we respawned I was still pissed at being publicly made fun of so I shot a clip into his departing heli outta stupidity.

I was then in turn kicked from the server....I thought ok no biggie I need to chill. So i logged back in and saw that no one was flying the A-6 so i decided I'd practice with it. Stop me if I'm wrong but it is ok to practice on your server, right? Anyways, I think you can guess I made several attempts at shooting things at BFV plane speed and of course i was unsucessful and crashed several times. By now I was quite fed up with trying to fly and seeing no action so I respawned with an AR-15 and was running to the waiting troop transport(that had a pilot) so i could ground pound for a bit and was subsequently banned. If something was said in chat I didnt see it. I normally ignore chat anyway cuz of the spamming useless chat that goes on.

I have no clue who banned me or why. I'm sorry if i broke a rule by being useless with the plane, sue me I'm sorta a BFV noob. Please take into account that in BF1942 I'm always in the top 10 in coral sea cuz I know how to fly those planes. I'm just getting used to this game. I'm pretty sure there are at least a few admins that have seen me on and know that I don't cause trouble or tk normally(accidents accepted of course).

I'l say it again I'm sorry I did what I did to Sechon...oh yeah and for calling him an ass when I logged back in. I would greatly appreciate it if you could lift the ban off of me.

Thanks
Hatchet

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:48 pm

Everyone take note, this is the way to get un-banned. Intelligible writing, stating what you did wrong and apologizing for it and basically showing remorse for breaking the rules.

I didnt ban you but the admin that did will respond shortly. Im pretty sure that if what you described is what actually happened, you will be forgiven. Good job on a well thought out and intelligent post.:beer:

Postby Mr. Slayer » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:25 pm

I was the one that kicked you for shooting up a chopper. I did not Ban you to my knowledge. Try getting in, please. :)

You are the player named Psycho*QC*, correct?

Edit: If you are not the player posted please post your in-game name and I will take a look. And thank you very much for your politeness. :)

Re-Edit: If you were playing under the name Hatchet then i didn't ban you, but I do see your ban. :)

8/8/2004 02:46:49 : Server: Player Hatchet banned.
Mr. Slayer

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:54 pm

Yea Hatchet is me. And I honestly don't know what I did. Like i said up top I logged back in called sechon an ass which again was dumb, but i was minding my own business after that cuz I didn't want to get banned then when I respawned I just lost connection and it said I had ben banned. dunno why though.

Hatchet is my ingame name. It's no prob if you DID ban me I know accidents happen. I used to be an admin on several counterstrike servers.

Did you lift the ban after you saw that I was banned....does it say who banned me so i can work it out with them?

RE-edit: I just tried to login and it said I was banned still. I went and looked up my name in the list and it isnt there. I really would like to get back into your server it has the greatest ping and plus I'm on the east coast too( probably the reason it has such awesome ping)

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:07 pm

Hatchet, I was the one that banned you for teamkilling. I don’t have you down in my notes so I can offer no other information. Thank you for a well thought out and calm approach in this manner. In the future please practice on your own time as most people like to try and win. It hurts a team that doesn’t have all of the vehicles working correctly or a least moderately, but to go and shoot clumps of trees to see if you can hit them is down right a waste. I am going to lift your ban because of your calm post. However, this will be your last chance. Please find and read the rules, hope to see you on the battlefield before you see me:ar15: :D
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:27 am

Thank you. I'm not trying to argue, but I really don't remember TKing anyone. If I did it was when I crashed into them with the plane or chopper due to my lack of BFV skills. As for TKing I don't make a habit of it....actually I don't do it cuz it pisses me off when it happens to me so I in turn don't do it. But, who knows I could very well have accidently TKed. To reiterate I'm not a smack tard that likes to grief people or TK.

I'll see you all in game hopefully for a long long time =P

Thank you again for the ban lift, you won't have any problems outta me.

BTW if you do have a problem with me just let me know chances are I'm not realizing I'm doing something wrong...as you guys have seen I'm a pretty easy going guy.

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:22 pm

I just tried to login on the server and am still banned. How long does it normally take to get it lifted? I'm asking cuz sometimes there is still a waiting/processing period...I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass.

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:51 pm

Since he said he would lift it I will check on the problem.

we also have the BFV @ San Jose server up for a while. it is usually empty and you could get los of flying time.

IF you join TS we can help you out easier too.

EDIT*

I checked and it is Removed. this was at 7:51 pm pst
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Psychocake

Postby Psychocake » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:00 am

cool thanks I'll try again prolly tomorrow. aND i'LL LOK UP THE SAN JOSE server for my flight simulator hours

Return to Battlefield Vietnam