I was banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
nero5150

I was banned

Postby nero5150 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:16 pm

I tried to post a message in the "been banned" board, but I'm not allowed to. Anyways, I plugged my name into that thing that's supposed to tell you about what happened to your user-name. or what-not, but it didn't come up with any information. Maybe that's because it happened today. I guess I was banned because my name was "Gaylord ofthe Cockrings. What I want to know is, is this ban going to be permanent?

Postby Chacal » Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:09 am

You were banned (after being warned) for 24 hours until Fri Sep 17 17:00:00 for inappropriate name.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

nero5150

Postby nero5150 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:53 am

thanks for the reply, although if I was warned I didn't see the warning.

nero5150

Postby nero5150 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:24 pm

Hi, I think I started another thread in here after this thread explaining my circumstances in which I'm currently permanently banned. The reply was that the administrators would consider un-banning me. I'm still banned from the server, so does that mean they decided not to un-ban me? If so, I would ask that you please reconsider your decision. I don't think it's fair to permanently ban me form your server for a minor offense. The second time I logged in witht he same name, it was a mistake. And, the first time I was kicked and banned, I didn't even see the explanation as to why I was banned in the first place. So is it really fair to permanently ban me because I mistakenly tried to log in with the same name, which, in my opinion, wsan't overly offensive in the first place. Gaylord ofthe Cockrings. I just thought it was a funny name, I didn't mean to offend anyone. This is the only server that runs witha 44 player maximum in my area, it's my favorite server. Please reconsider un-banning me. thank you.

Postby Chacal » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:48 am

You have been unbanned. See you on the server.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Return to Battlefield Vietnam