I was Banned without Good Reason.

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Hellcow

I was Banned without Good Reason.

Postby Hellcow » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:40 am

Your probably gonna Say, "Its our server, Any Reason is a good one."

But, the "reason" i was banned, was because of Language. Supposedly.
I said Dumbass, 15 mins before i was banned. 15 mins.

Also. i do not belive the Admin's are running things Fairly. I was Kicked For Tking A ECGN member after he Knifed me.

yes, Some admins are not bad. But Then some are Just Childeren With too much power. Atleast From what i have seen. I am not looking for a Flame War. Just for my Unfair ban to be lifted.

The name was -]MeeF[-Hellcow.

Anyone seeking more Info can Email me
Hellcow443@netscape.net

And if there is a way. please make it so Friendlys cannot Damage Their Own Airplanes. Cuz i get Rocketed more times on takeoff than anyother server.

Thank you.

inmate#655321

Postby inmate#655321 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:49 am

I'm not an dmin, but having been there I would like to point out that you were harrassing one of the Admins repeatedly. With much more colorful words than 'Dumbass', I might add. You were given a 1 day ban. It wasn't permanent.

And if you payed attention to the server rules, you would also know that shooting your teams own vehicles is a kickable offence. Your first kick was a warning. You came BACK and persisted. I think the 1 day ban was more than fair. Maybe thats why I'm not an admin.

Postby Schrapnel » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:36 am

I was also there, you were repeatedly verbally abusing the pilot of your aircraft, you were asked to stop swearing by myself. So, in addition to shooting friendly vehicles as pointed out by Inmate, , using inappropriate language and generally not being the kind of person we like in the server, you were kicked, you did them same things when you came back and were banned for a day. If there are people shooting up friendly vehicles, tell and admin and they will be more than happy to look into it. And no we don't kick for "any reason" , the rules are posted. As far as the knifing, I do not know anything about that, however, if I had seen it, they would have been gone too, especially if they wore an ECGN tag. As far as your the pilot of the huey goes, Devildog is probably one of the best pilots I have seen. So, once your ban is lifted in 24 hours, hopefully we will see you ingame.

Schrapnel
ECGN admin.

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:40 am

WRONG FORUM FOR THIS.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:43 am

You might remember that I did not say anything to you in game, because I don’t feel I have to stoop to that level of mentality. I will only say this out of game. It is not a good idea to verbally abuse admins repeatedly. I bet your admins on your server would never allow GUESTS to verbally abuse them. Having said that if you don’t like our rules please play on your own server or go to the EA servers. The next time you go off on me like that YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK HERE. IMO, that a 1 day ban was more than fair. I am getting soft in my old age. Besides that I really don't care what you think.

P.S. I could out fly you in a Huey with a key board…Have a nice day
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

devnull

Postby devnull » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:58 am

How about the exploit I was using. Now that's some BS. Ya know, shooting through walls. Oh wait, that was a door wasn't it? No, wait, it's pixil shooting. Oh Hellcow gave me targets, oh..Oh, yeah, it's an exploit to setup a mortar at an ammo crate. Last ditch effort because you had too many shells land on your head? You guys really are funny, sometimes.
/eggs

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:09 am

Everyone that is not an admin please refrain from responding to this until it can be moved to the proper forum. Thank you.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:24 am

Did you get kicked for that? No, all the admins warned you and you guys complied it was all good. Why are you still bitching about this exploit that we do not allow on this server when nothing happened. Do you have your own server? If so, go play by any set of rules you would like. However, this is not your server, so please stop complaining about EVERYTHING. It really takes away from the enjoyment of other players. We like the caliber of play from your clan. It only adds to the competition on the server. However, if these simple rules are too much for your clan to handle, then I would understand if you would not like to play here anymore. We make and enforce the rules here; not your clan.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Hellcow

Postby Hellcow » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:59 pm

Pfft. You think you can out fly me in a huey. Lets go.

Lock the server. Set it up. Post time and Date.

or come to the MeeF server. I will prove to you why i am the UH-1 Master.

Postby yaDad » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:17 am

no one cares what you migh be good at. nuff said.
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Return to Battlefield Vietnam