Been banned, and want back in!

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Genocide

Been banned, and want back in!

Postby Genocide » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:35 pm

Okay I was baned for calling someone a dumbass after he was repeatedly calling me a hypocrite. The admin warned me about my language when I used the word "cock" prior to calling this kid a dumbass. I though dumbass was quiet mild but apparently not. I almost always mind my buisness on the server, but this kid was just constantly pissing me off. Anyway, I really enjoy playing BFV on ECGNetwork # 2, and I have been baned for 4 days now. I can't seem to look up my name or hash number either. Please help me out. My name is Genocide, and 9e8eb6f79dd123f647ed03063aeb75d7 is my hash number...

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:32 pm

Genocide,

I will see to it that your ban is lifted. In the future, please refrain from immature arguments and name calling. I did warn you about the language and wanted the arguments to stop, however it continued, which resulted in the ban.

I will post here again letting you know when you can access ECGN BFV#2 again.

Mike

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:41 pm

Genocide,

Your ban should be lifted. Please try to access the server, and let me know if you have any trouble.

Mike

Genocide

Yeah... hmmmm...

Postby Genocide » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:00 am

Umm, yeah, I haven't played BFV in about 5 days or so, and it says I'm banned again... And I really wanted to play tonight too heh!

Postby Schrapnel » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:27 am

Genocide, try it now.

Return to Battlefield Vietnam