My Ban not in database, questions

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Shotgun Willie

My Ban not in database, questions

Postby Shotgun Willie » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:59 am

I was playing on ECGN BFV 2 server really late at night MST a day or two ago and received a ban. I did not see a reason given, or a warning. I could have easily missed it, I tend to focus on the minimap and game more than the chat.

I assume it was for my foul mouth, because I do have a temper problem with many annoyances of BFV lol. I say "assume" because I still am not in the ban database. I would have quit cursing if I had seen a rule on it upon joining, or if I had been warned and saw it. Since I'm not sure of my reason for being banned, I can't honestly appologize yet. I would appreciate being informed of the reason and duration of the ban.

Player name was:

"[BB|A]Pfc.ShotgunWillie"

Hash is:

a2378

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:52 pm

Willie, Thank you for posting with such a mature attitude. You are in the database for offensive language. This sounds like my time frame so I will look at the logs for you to see what was said.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Shotgun Willie

Postby Shotgun Willie » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:14 pm

Alrighty, thanks for finding it. In that case I appologize for being a loud mouthed hoo-ya typing every ole thing that came to mind. I should have known better, just didn't see it in the rules. Not an excuse.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:48 pm

Willie, your ban has been removed please try to control your toretts.:P See you on the battlefield.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Shotgun Willie

Postby Shotgun Willie » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:24 am

Thanks again, appreciated.

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:14 am

Wow he typed and it wasn't #%&^#%head (*&#(&$ why did you ban me! LOL thanks for the nice replies willie :)
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Shotgun Willie

Postby Shotgun Willie » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:14 am

Worse way to get unbanned for cursing is to swear ;) Anyhoo, I wouldn't want anybody to think less of TPF because of my actions. Remember kids, It's a State of Mind ;D

http://www.teamplayfirst.com

Return to Battlefield Vietnam