Max read this!!

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Mike4018

Max read this!!

Postby Mike4018 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:53 pm

If there is a Max that is an admin on the ECGN Server #2... I would like to talk to you. My brother was playing one day, and I guess he was TK'ing people.... so you banned him ( or at least thats what sources say ) If you could, please unban, because I have put a PW on my computer so my brother won't play. If you need a source that I am a fair player, ask ToeJam.

Thanks.

Mike4018

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:23 pm

And yet again this is not the banned section. we have a specific section you can reach from the little bar below that says Forum Jump: click the little arrow pointing down and scroll to the bottom of the list you will see
BEEN Banned?
Battlefield 42
Battlefiled Vietnam (Choose this one)
return to castle Wolf...
Choose Battlefield Vietnam by clicking twice or highlighting it and hitting the ">" arrow to the side of the dropdown menu.
then you can make your appeal of the ban in the correct forum. Please note you should read the instructions before you post by clicking here http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9907

after you have read that informative thread you can choose New Thread by clicking on the so named button on lower right side of your screen to the left of the word (*) New Thread. this will Take you automatically to the BEEN Banned Section and thus you will post in the correct place.

Good Luck
Q
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Postby MAXIMUM » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:26 pm

Hey Neo or Mike, your good to go.

Postby Chacal » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:53 pm

Mike, there was no need to start 3 threads on this. Use the PM facility for personal messages.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby yaDad » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:28 pm

for future reference
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Return to Battlefield Vietnam