Temp Ban, Wasn't Me

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.

Temp Ban, Wasn't Me

Postby Mother Hen » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:50 pm

Last night around 8 pm I was given a 1 minute temporary ban for damaging vehicles. Not sure who the admin was or the map. I tried reaching them on teamspeak, but I didn't get a response when I asked for an admin. I just wanted to let the admin know that I didn't damage any vehicles and I think it was the guy next to me as we were both trying to get in to a chopper. I'm guessing the admin was unsure who it was exactly as I only received a 1 min. ban. This post isn't to criticize but to just let you know that it wasn't me. Some admins may have a tendancy to overreact, but this was a level headed decision, so thanks. Great job by the admin and I enjoy your server.

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:18 pm

Thanks for the great post mother. and thanks for understanding admins are human. if it was only a minuteit was probably just a kick and he kicked everyone on the pad. the good players come back the ones who deserved it usually get the idea and go play at EA where that is acceptable.
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Return to Battlefield Vietnam