kicked for?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Mafia

kicked for?

Postby Mafia » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:34 pm

:ar15:

ok so i just got kicked from the server for bitching about being tked? then the little bugger has the nerve to tell me i ran into his vehicle. when he simply got out of the vehicle shot me then got back in his vehicle and ran me over. so i told the little boy that he will get banned if he tks... and i get kicked??? wtf??

i didnt do the tking.. the admin kicked me for ignoring admin requests.. and i never got one.. ive been playing on this server for ever.. wtf?

1220 pst

?

mafia

Mafia

Postby Mafia » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:37 pm

by the way... watch out for that spieler tard monkey..

Postby Schrapnel » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:08 pm

You know why you were kicked, and lets remember it was a kick. You both were asked to stop arguing and did not. Then you started making threats of bans to other players and when asked as to how you were going to do it you did not answer my questions. Then when you still kept raving on and said some more nasty things and were still not answering my questions. If you want to threaten players, please do it elsewhere, we all come here to play the game and have fun, lets keep it like that. And I still want to know how you are going to get a player "banned" if you are not an admin. If there is a problem in the server, let the admins kinow and we will look into it.

Schrapnel

Return to Battlefield Vietnam