Banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
KiLLaH.Don

Banned

Postby KiLLaH.Don » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:43 pm

Hi, i was a former fan of ur Battlefield Vietnam server (ECGNetwrok.com#2) and i have been banned for a long time now i would say about 2 months I think i got banned for team killing and i think i learned my lesson and i gotta say back then i was a noob and i was new to the game, I would like to politely ask you if you guys could unbann me, If you guys can do that i promise to be your #1 fan i mean ECGNetwork.com is my favourite server. I would really appreciate it if i could play again in your server.

My in game name was: |=UcF=|RuthLeSS|CPL| or |=UcF=|RuthLeSS

Now is: [TUF]KiLLaH.Don

Thank you verymuch i hope to play on your server soon.

Sincerly Jason Willis.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:44 am

It looks like you where perma banned twice. The admins will discuss your situation.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

KiLLaH.Don

Postby KiLLaH.Don » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:23 am

Perma Banned!!! i dont beleive it! wow can i have a chance please, all my clan memberes play on ECGNetwork.com#2. If you disagree i must respect your choice but what i did was a mistake, can i be forgiven.

I LOVE YOUR SERVERS!!
Im sorry a million times i really dont know what to say :confused:.

Well anyways if I dont get to play again on your servers well i wish u a Merry Christams and a Happy New Year.

Truely sorry :confused:

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:52 pm

It has been decided to give you a last chance, please don’t mess it up. Have fun and kill you on the battlefield.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

KiLLaH.Don

Postby KiLLaH.Don » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:50 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE ECGNetwork.com. ECGNetwork.com rules.

Return to Battlefield Vietnam