Banned for no reason>

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
AllOver

Banned for no reason>

Postby AllOver » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:50 am

I was banned from ECG netrork #2 BFV server... I'm entirely confused about this. I'd been on for all of a minute and had one kill and one death... wasnt' even a tk... anyone care to explain?

it was 11:50 pm CST on thurday night...

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:14 am

wrong section, good luck :)

Postby tek » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:17 am

I banned you for one day, for talking about using cheats/hacks, etc. There is a zero tolerance policy when it comes to even the mention of them.

You were talking like you were using them, therefore you didn't need to be there.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:46 am

That is weak that ppl have no life and they have to cheat inorder to feel better about theselves. Tek, you should have made it a perm.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

AllOver

Postby AllOver » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:35 pm

Tek, you're a presumptous jerk. You could've asked me what happened before banning me.

I shot where a Jeep had been driving a few seconds before out of frustration, since they shot the heck outta me. I got extremely lucky and happened to hit one of the people in it after they were off the screen.

You should really stop and think before you be an ass to fellow players and frequent patrons of the ECGN servers.

As for the banning, it's exteremely ineffective. I was back in with a different name in about an hour.

I would also like to encourage ECGN to better screen it's admins. Apparently some dont need to be in charge.

Postby Schrapnel » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:51 pm

Originally posted by AllOver
Tek, you're a presumptous jerk. You could've asked me what happened before banning me.

I shot where a Jeep had been driving a few seconds before out of frustration, since they shot the heck outta me. I got extremely lucky and happened to hit one of the people in it after they were off the screen.

You should really stop and think before you be an ass to fellow players and frequent patrons of the ECGN servers.

As for the banning, it's exteremely ineffective. I was back in with a different name in about an hour.

I would also like to encourage ECGN to better screen it's admins. Apparently some dont need to be in charge.

Did you not read Tek's response? You were banned for cheat/hack talk...which Tek explained in his post.

I don't imagine your post will help your banned situation much....I am sure Tek will adjust your temp ban, you probably won't care for the change though....

Postby tek » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:24 pm

Ban has been appropriately adjusted. Have fun out there on some other server. Cuz we won't be seeing you again.

Thread Closed.

Return to Battlefield Vietnam