I was stupid last night.

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Arch Stanton

I was stupid last night.

Postby Arch Stanton » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:02 pm

I had a few drinks last night and was goofing off a bit on the server. I popped off a few ak rounds at a chopper. It was on the pad so I figured no big deal it would heal itself. Some guy saw me and decided to tk me for it. Being that I had drank a few beers and hadn't harmed him or anyone else, I got ticked off and killed him for revenge when I respawned. I know that it isn't allowed but I was mad and a little buzzed and my emotions got the best of me. I have been playing your server since BFV first came out and I am not a trouble maker. Please give me another chance because I love your server and MOST of the people who play on it.:violin:

bb9028eb8eac2fd50ac6d79835501f2d

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:48 pm

I had nothing to do with your ban but Im sure the person that did will respond shortly. Meanwhile, please change your avatar. Full nudity is not allowed on these forums. Thx

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:40 am

I personally have no problem with you, but you do realize that you have been banned twice in the last month and a half?
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Arch Stanton

Postby Arch Stanton » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:51 pm

I wasn't actually banned last time I thought,but even that aside I realize I need to cut some of the b.s. If you all give me 1 last chance I promise that I won't even ask to be forgiven if it happens again. Sometimes I get a little drunk and forget what server I'm on and I admit that I goof off a bit. I play under the name Frank picklebarrelass and sometimes as Sambo. I've played with you before and if you remember me then you know that I'm usually a legit player. I just goof off too much sometimes........I love yur server and would be truly thankful for 1 last chance.

Arch Stanton

Postby Arch Stanton » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:29 pm

Well I just got on,so apparently I've been unbanned. Thank you to whoever is responsible. While on the subject though, when I was playing ealier 2 players(Darrel Vanmeter and vindictive) were tking left and right for migs,even admitting to it in chat. I shouted to hunter/killer and slasher who were both on at the time,but nothing was done about it. Why are some allowed to get away with this stuff repeatedly but others are permabanned the instant they do something? Again,I'm very grateful to be back, I just think it sucks that nothing was done about those 2 asshats. It was Thurs night around 10:20 pm or so when they were doing it.

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:49 pm

Well neither one of them is an admin. those with the ecgn-a or ecgn-adm tags are admins. those with ecgn tags are just regualr players who know the rules and have chosen to help support the ecgn name.
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:17 am

yep... admins:ar15: :tard: :sniper: Regs=:beer: :P thank god for the REGs:beer: :) :) :)
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:30 am

Arch, Try to get on TS, you might find that you like a lot of the regs. A lot of the players have the same problem; we call it the DTR=Drunk Tkers Rehab:beer: :D
[img]DevilDog

Return to Battlefield Vietnam