Band!

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Rockshow

Band!

Postby Rockshow » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:33 am

server: ECGNetwork.com BFV #2
name: RockShow
part of hash: 066766589bb5
time: jan 27th 2005 1:00am

was playing the map where you blow up the airfield tower( cant remember the name of the map) and i was on the U.S. team, getting hammered by the VC from the air. some guy in team chat says something to the effect of "blow up the towers already" to which i reply, " i would if i could get off the g** d*** ground"

i am assuming i got banned for saying "g** d***" since i was warned about my language on the previous map and believe i toed the line.

**edit: as of 1:35am i am still banned so i guess it isnt a temp ban

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:30 am

I banned you for 3 days becuase after I told you multiple times to watch your language and then said this is your last warning in caps you replied to me by using the same language

Before you return to the server in 3 days it would be a good idea to brush up on the server rules found on these forums

ECGN-A Fury

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:32 am

I just checked and the ban will be lifted on Saturday

Rockshow

Postby Rockshow » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:14 am

all i said was as i posted, "i would if i could get off the g** d*** ground" i never replied to anything you said, i read one warning and toed the line, reducing my vocabulary to just PG13.

is g** d*** off limits? if so what other PG13 cursing is out? all of it? or is there a zero tolerance of any cursing what so every? no aww n***, aww h*** or aww c***? the reason i ask is because usually when a server has a no cursing policy it only entails the 7 deadly words of broadcasting, obviously your definition would extend to include your server rules.

to be honest i think you got the wrong man, see you saturday i guess.

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:10 am

You understood that I was speaking to you hence why you knew I warned you on the previous map... I further warned you on the next map and told you this is you last warning to watch your language

You then replied "I would if I could get off the GD ground"

GD is a broadcast no no and it is on the ECGN servers as well...

If you feel the need to curse there is no reason to type it into the game interface

ECGN-A Fury

Return to Battlefield Vietnam