elite Zombie says

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Mod_diesel

elite Zombie says

Postby Mod_diesel » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:36 am

Thanks hunter/killer for the ban, a perfect example of abuse of power. I'll take your week ban, im not here to argue about who was in the right and who was in the wrong. I admit i was out of character, i dont play that way. One nade to a tank and a week ban, comon thats bush league. And yes it was one. Anyways great server love the comp.
Elite Zombie

Re: elite Zombie says

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:32 am

Originally posted by Mod_diesel
Thanks hunter/killer for the ban, a perfect example of abuse of power. I'll take your week ban, im not here to argue about who was in the right and who was in the wrong. I admit i was out of character, i dont play that way. One nade to a tank and a week ban, comon thats bush league. And yes it was one. Anyways great server love the comp.
Elite Zombie

You say out of character!? :confused:

Coming here and insulting the admin very much dispproves your statement.

It is not an abuse of power; it is called an admin enforcing rules. By your age I am very surprised at your attitude; I would have thought that you would have grown up by now and understand that rules apply to everyone.

You are obviously a :tard: and if it had been me that had seen you do this I would have made it permanent. I am not as easy on miscreants as Hunter.

Good day! :freak:

Postby Hunter/Killer » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:00 pm

To Wairudo
LOL and thanks for the support :beer:

To Elite Zombie
As I painfully tried to explain to you last night on TS I disagree with your view of the events and one grenade intentionaly fired at a friendly vehicle after having dumped a click of 5.56 into it is not a "mistake" as you yourself point out.

I am willing to let the whole thing end here. Let the week pass and say welcome back. Please dont drag this down in the mud.

Hunter
[ECGN] Hunter/Killer
BF2 Admin

Originally posted by Hat Rack
A hole to hide in would really help!

Mod_diesel

Postby Mod_diesel » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:14 pm

Thank you for the feed back

Mod_diesel

Postby Mod_diesel » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:30 pm

I believe my ban i supposed to be lifted today, if not could someone please inform me when i am eligible to come off the B.L. Go phils.

Postby Hunter/Killer » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:01 pm

Should end Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
[ECGN] Hunter/Killer
BF2 Admin

Originally posted by Hat Rack
A hole to hide in would really help!

Return to Battlefield Vietnam