First time being Banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
cadre

First time being Banned

Postby cadre » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:14 pm

Whoa i never did one of these before. First time I have ever been banned anywhere!

Server banned from:
ECGNetwork.Com#2BFV
204.157.1.222:15567

Time/Date:
around 5:45PM eastern US
22 Jun 05

Username: <(VZ)>Cadre

CDkey: ??? i have no idea how u get that? I did it once to join TWL league but that was a long time ago and i forget. If someone will tell me I will be able to get it again.

Reason: I have a pretty good idea why i got banned. i got -5 on score because a few noobs kept walking over my betties. And the betties were not even placed ib my teams base. It was places at the temple (Ho chi level) I was getting more TK then enemy kills because my team kept walking over them instead of going around them.

If anyway possible I would like to be unbanned since I play here more then my clan server!

Postby Chacal » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:48 pm

Unbanned.
It was an auto-ban. It means you've been auto-kicked 3 times. Since each auto-kick means a score of -5, you might want to be more careful.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

cadre

Postby cadre » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:54 pm

thanks alot!!

"careful" Your right!! When i have ppl keep walking over my betties it time to switch teams and hunt them down!! LoL!!

But all seriousness, thanks for the quick fix! Your server is awesome!

Return to Battlefield Vietnam