Banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Egleone6

Banned

Postby Egleone6 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:47 pm

Who would have banned me. No need to bleed like that.

ban of 999,999

THis is a little rediculous. All I did was shoot my luger at a teammate that would not move and that one shot happened to kill him. I have been killed many times by people on purpose that suppose I block the door. Not 5 secs later I was banned. Who would have done this and can I get it shortened. I will take the ban like a man if this shit happens to other people. This includes meds shooting people to get points for revives and med points.

Ban one ban them all.

Egleone6

Postby Savant » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:47 pm

Sucks to get caught, my understanding is there was a bit more than your acknowledging here, not counting our conversation about door blocking. c-ya in a couple days
Sal_Monella

Re: Banned

Postby Evan » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:56 pm

Originally posted by Egleone6
Who would have banned me. No need to bleed like that.

ban of 999,999

THis is a little rediculous. All I did was shoot my luger at a teammate that would not move and that one shot happened to kill him. I have been killed many times by people on purpose that suppose I block the door. Not 5 secs later I was banned. Who would have done this and can I get it shortened. I will take the ban like a man if this shit happens to other people. This includes meds shooting people to get points for revives and med points.

Ban one ban them all.

Egleone6

They try their best to catch as many people as they can.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:24 pm

Don't worry Egleone6, we're working diligently to find everyone doing it.

I banned you. I spec'd you for about 6 minutes, inspired by complaints over several weeks. The 'one shot that happened to kill him' was preceeded by about 6 shots that didn't kill him. His name is Chong. He's an exceptionally good player. Probably top 5 that play at ECGN's Beach. He was a medic. Freshly spawned. Hadn't engaged in action--meaning he had full health. I watched you barge through your team-mates till you came across Chong--who wasn't going to give way to your barging techniques. At which point you pistoled him to death. To your credit, you got a couple of headshots in, killing him quickly.

That kind of action is completely inapropriate, and your ban-length stays due to the amount of complaints I and other admins have recived since you've started playing at the server.

If and when you come back, don't bleed or tk team-mates on purpose. If someone is doing it to you, report it to the admins. That's what we're there for.

Keekanoo.

Postby (SEETHER) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:03 am

I have also caught him bleeding and tking his team, I believe I have kicked him a time or two.
:flame:

{Seether}

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein