Keek banned me again

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Trever

Keek banned me again

Postby Trever » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:30 pm

I got banned for bleeding? when I got banned I was running to the war room and throwing grenades trying to kill an ally who was going through ducts.... where is this bleeding that you say I did? How long am I banned for this time? Just because you miss Siren doesnt mean you have to take it out on me

Location: Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in th

Postby gowhitesox99 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:59 pm

waaahhhhh HA HA HA HA HA...... too funny
Weasel!!

Image;Image

Postby Evan » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:10 pm

It gets better and better. Someone bring the popcorn!
Image.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:14 pm

Trever... I'm not going to participate in any of your bs posts. Suffice to say you were caught red-handed bleeding a team-mate. If the admin who was specing you wishes to include what transpired that's up to him.

Last ban was 2 weeks. This one is 3. Maybe you'll make head-way with Tiffany over at HP.

Keek.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:26 pm

:lol:

This stuff is pretty juvenile, yet strangely entertaining... Kinda like a trainwreck, I guess... :)

Postby tek » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:28 pm

1st and foremost, WRONG FREAKING FORUM!

Moved.

Trever

Postby Trever » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:07 pm

if I bled someone obviously it was because he tk'd me I was tk'd a few times by teammates and instead of killing them back I just shot them - what is your problem with me just play the game... enjoy it and dont worry about what other people are doing it's not that big of a deal

Postby Evan » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:46 pm

Originally posted by Trever
if I bled someone obviously it was because he tk'd me I was tk'd a few times by teammates and instead of killing them back I just shot them - what is your problem with me just play the game... enjoy it and dont worry about what other people are doing it's not that big of a deal

I feel sorry for you. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOOT YOUR OWN TEAMMATES! Even if they kill you, DO NOT SHOOT THEM IN REVENGE. What's so hard to understand about that?

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:58 pm

Stay tuned for the actual events...

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:21 pm

I wish you had of been playing BF, cause then I could take great joy in telling you that with the attitude displayed in a post like that, your ban is permanent, ya :tard:

Sorry again Keek, sometimes I cant help myself from putting in my 2 cents when someone obviously just doesnt get it.:)

Trever

Postby Trever » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:07 am

Well when someone targets you and hates you and puts you on mute everytime you talk inside the game and then bans you for 2 weeks already ofcorse you wont talk to that person nicely - Keek hasnt had sex in weeks and he's taking his anger out on me just because I'm trying to have a good time where he would rather play Admin than play return to castle wolfenstein

Postby Evan » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:15 am

Well when someone targets you and hates you and puts you on mute everytime you talk inside the game and then bans you for 2 weeks already ofcorse you wont talk to that person nicely - Keek hasnt had sex in weeks and he's taking his anger out on me just because I'm trying to have a good time where he would rather play Admin than play return to castle wolfenstein

Oh I'm so sick of you. Goodbye.

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:41 am

Now Evan banned you! Pwned!!

:lol: :lol:

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein