got banned for that??????BUd

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Unregistered

got banned for that??????BUd

Postby Unregistered » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:27 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to say I love your server, have been playing on it for a few months now. Well, i normally don't talk trash in the game...one time, I get kicked for using the flame thrower. I came back into the game and said " don't like the flammer????too bad it's part of the game. BAM!!! kicked again saying " too bad? " came back into the game and said " thanks asswipe for kicking me " BAM!!! Banned for life!! I can say this, you did'nt have to ban me for life, I think a day or two would have got my attention.

Point to all of this is, I like to play with all of you, I am very sorry for pissing off who ever I did, and would like to come back and play...please think about it.

P.S. If you don't like the flammer...get rid of it, I just picked a wepon.

Well... my name in the game is Bud, I guess i was bleeding the flame...sorry did'nt know. It was about 7-9 in colorado. A warning would have been good, did'nt have to bann me.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:33 pm

What's your in-game name?

Postby (SEETHER) » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:20 am

Was the reason for your first kick "For using flamethrower" ? Or was it for tk'ing or something? What was the reason given in the message?
:flame:

{Seether}

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:03 pm

'don't like the flamer' seems to be the kick message--implying that he was tk'ing or bleeding a flamer. Not sure... *confused*

Can you say what time of day, eastern standard time (America) conversion?

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:41 pm

Bud, apparently the Admin Shipwreck was the one who banned you, but can't access this forum for some reason. Working on the problem and hope to get him in here within a few days.

Keekanoo.

Postby ShipWreck » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:50 pm

prolly got kicked by pb the first time

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein