Dont Know Why I was banned.

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

KnightoftheHill

Dont Know Why I was banned.

Postby KnightoftheHill » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:31 pm

I got banned Yesterday :violin: for Server spamming? And I have no clue why... What is server spamming. My ingame name was TUT[King].... First off can someone tell me what server spamming is.... Oh yeah... I know what spamming is but they have a protector for that, and I wasnt spamming. So if that is what they mean by server spamming it is complete bs... If server spamming means something else i'd appreciate it if someone told me.

Oh yeah, is it possible to get unbanned ever... or is this permanent?

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:17 am

First of all, Mr. Tut, you're a complete tard. You've been caught tk'ing on purpose by several admins. You were given a temp ban of 9999 seconds during your last adventure with friendly fire and, instead of sitting back and taking it like a man, you put your computer on retry back to the Beach then walked away. Apparently for several hours. This spams a message 'TUT{king} connection attempt banned (tk'ing) 9873 seconds remaining' ... every 3 seconds for several hours.

ANYone pulling this prank will get their temp-ban removed and a full ban put in place.

Frankly you're a menace, Tut. We don't want your tk'ing type at the Beach. Have a nice day.

Keekanoo.

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:42 am

Originally posted by Keekanoo
First of all, Mr. Tut, you're a complete tard. You've been caught tk'ing on purpose by several admins.

Yes... several admins? Really, are you sure about that, the only time, I ever killed everyone on my team on pupose was when it was a sniper, in the forward bunker who was blocking the door, this is what I got banned for for 9999seconds. As for the reconnect issue, I didnt know I had been banned and went to reconnect then went afk...

Calling me a tard, I thought that ECGN was supposed to be a real company, but having a person like you as an admin, who resorts to name calling doesnt seem too professional to me. I've lost a lot of respect for ECGN... because of you.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:52 pm

Anyone who tk's his team on purpose = tard. And yes, it was more than once. You're name came up several times amongst admins as someone to watch out for due things seen/complaints.

It's a shame we've lost the respect of someone who wants to come and team-kill at the server.

Bye.

Postby Evan » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:10 pm

Originally posted by KnightoftheHill
Yes... several admins? Really, are you sure about that, the only time, I ever killed everyone on my team on pupose was when it was a sniper, in the forward bunker who was blocking the door, this is what I got banned for for 9999seconds. As for the reconnect issue, I didnt know I had been banned and went to reconnect then went afk...

Calling me a tard, I thought that ECGN was supposed to be a real company, but having a person like you as an admin, who resorts to name calling doesnt seem too professional to me. I've lost a lot of respect for ECGN... because of you.

Keekanoo isn't a staff member, just an admin.
Image.

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:35 pm

Anyone who tk's his team on purpose = tard.
Uh oh more name calling....
And yes, it was more than once.
So says you... I'd love to know how you know that I am intentionally tk'ing allies, are you in my mind? Accidents do happen you know...
You're name came up several times amongst admins as someone to watch out for due things seen/complaints.
May I have an example of from whom or for what?

It's a shame we've lost the respect of someone who wants to come and team-kill at the server.
Oh another insult? How professional.... Yeah, my sole purpose in rtcw is to tk... thats why my score is never negative...

Evan, I apologize that I thought ECGN would employ an immature person such as Keekanoo but with him weilding any power whatsoever on the wolf server I doubt I'll be returning there, even if i could....

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:55 am

Well, it seems this thread is dead, and I guess the admins aren't forced to play by the rules posted on your site: http://bf1.ecgn.net/whywasikicked.php
Clearly states, and I quote: "we have active admins that kick people breaking the rules and ban repeat offenders."

First of all, I was given a temporary ban with no warning, then I was given a permanent ban with no warning.

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:42 pm

Still, no response, I wonder if that's because there is no good response to make?

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:51 am

Originally posted by KnightoftheHill
Still, no response, I wonder if that's because there is no good response to make?

I usually don’t post on servers I am not an admin on. However, I believe they did answer you. I just thought you should know.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

KnightoftheHill

Postby KnightoftheHill » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:21 pm

I was saying, they had no response, to the fact that there admins don't need to abide by the rules posted on their own site.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein