Demo Under Review?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Demo Under Review?

Postby weezy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi to the admin and moderators of the ECGN RTCW server on 1.4. It would appear so that we have not been introduced, but for some strange and idiotic reason I was banned. Not a word was said on to WHY i was banned. Only Ur!Gamb saying turn of my toggle. Mind you I've played with this fellow many times on 1.3, thats where I spend most of my time playing and he would always accuse me of doing some illegal tampering with the game. Truth is I am completely unaware of how to mess with such settings therefore it is safe to assume that I dont.

What I am inquiring about though is that why was I banned, I have no reason why I was banned, and its completely unacceptable. I have been playing this game for five years. On 1.3 of course, if you don't believe me go there and find out yourself. All ten remaining players who play know me and know me well enough that I do not hack, nor do i have the knowledge, skill, or do I make an effort of trying to learn. This is ridiculous and I humbly request that the admin or a moderator lift this idiotic ban.

You can review that video as many times as you like and it will prove you guys incorrect. And by some ill-mannered decision you guys agree that I am tampering with the game and I am making an effort to tamper the game in my favor. I applaud at your decision and retire from this game on account I am that damn good.

Regards, Weezy

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein