Sleven banned for no reason!!!admin respond only please

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

sleven

Sleven banned for no reason!!!admin respond only please

Postby sleven » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:37 pm

First of all, i would like to say i was banned from the server for no apparent reason apart from giving my own opinion...

1) the server is mostly full of seriously stupid retards who cant play the game and obviously by seeing how they play they will never be able to,this ain't the issue but when teammate's are droping grenades at spawn or shooting you in the back because they can't aim for shit or even using a flamer whilst your right in front of them shooting an enemy and they decide they can make a better attemped of killing them and let rip with the flamer killing you themself and missing the enemy completely is just fucking annoying so when people like myself says something about that player or a certain thing i think we have every right to have a lil whine and not get (whine abuse) of server admins, thats just immature and reckless,

2) the server hardly if never change's maps witch is kinda annoyin everyone ask's for it to be changed i.e people say assault admins put base on like wtf? say shuffle teams and it goes back to beach like seriously you are english speaking admins arn't you? and well this just fucking shocked me when someone called a vote and the admin(s) simply (cancel vote) ...What is the point in havin vote(s) enabled ? please explain.

3) when someone like myself has an opinion its actually a good thing, it means someone is actually taking an intrest in your server and what its upside/downside's are, and i aint being big headed but im an oldschool player using (sleven) as a random nick i thought of whilst watching a movie called lucky number slevin,instead of muting/kicking/banning people for an honest opinion why dont you try and look into it and mabey think about fixin it,and yes the problem most of the time is you admin's you seem to be immature power control freaks who cant get enuff,earn some respect and be mature for once,

4) my point is,i have been banned:reason(NO NEED TO GO GO HP) for one i dont understand this comment its just retarded,if you ban or lock/delete this post your obviously everything that i already mentioned either in-game or in this post,ask people, People not in the clan(admin's) ask the community if you can call it that these day's im sure 99.99% of players would totally agree with me, banning me for something i simply said..honest and openly what a bad choice on your behalf, get a grip of yourself,

like iv'e said in-game i could continue and say so many things about how bad your server/clan players(admins) are you would cry if your not in the clan you would laugh your fucking arse off untill you fell asleep due to laughin so much blah blah blah, so im asking to get unabanned immediatly and someone in the clan(admin) to actually appolgize, dont get me wrong if i dont get unbanned and this post never see's the light of day i will no doubt slag your clan/server/and none-reputation of to just about every single online gamer i know who play's shoot em' ups, and believe me i know a HELL OF ALOT i have many other games to keep me busy your server is just one lil server in rtcw that i come on to have fun and have a laugh if possible without getting n00bed, so ...i dont want 20 reply's of admins asking for answer's or some other bullshit just a simple yes or no to the unban would do, 2 ways this can go, you unban me appolgize all forgiven and forgotten,2..you dont unban me continue to abuse me on here if u keep this post open and i honestly and openly say one last time you will have no decent future for your clan on any game if you keep the same nick/clan tag i promise you that..this aint a threat just an equal punishment for the missuse of admin rights and the unfair ban i have been given.

Cheers sleven.

RTCW Admin

Re: Sleven banned for no reason!!!admin respond only please

Postby B » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 am

Since I banned you I will comment....

#1. You jumped all over Pooty's ass as if he did something wrong. Pooty is not the only admin and there was 3 of us on.

#2. This is a beach server, you refer to other players as stupid retards, have you payed attention to the name of the server? Last i saw it was 24/7 beach not 24/7 rotation. You don't like the set up you can find another server.

#3. I am very good at rotating other maps but have not been on do to a move. Some admins give a shit less about rotation and that's their own choice.

#4. Because someone complains about maps or shuffle you think it's gonna be done? Again..admins choice.

#5. I don't apologize for my bans. Close your mouth don't complain and be grateful you have a free server to play on. Slamming an admin and other players gets you know where.

#6. Server has been around for many many yrs and i really doubt you could do any harm to it by running your mouth anymore.

#7. Take the time to read other threads and you will find the same concerns/complaints. Can't make everyone happy.

I won't tolerate anyone bashing an admin. Pooty was playing minding his own business when you made a very rude comment to him for no reason. You have a problem with an admin then message Man at Arms in the forums and he can deal with it. I'll lift the ban and this will be the only warning you get. Other admins were on at the time so no need to over dramatize this thread.

MsB

sleven

Postby sleven » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 am

sorted, but i want to say you should apologize really you banned me for a (Comment) thats just not right isit really...a comment come on..and if you must know if i really really really wanted to i could get your server disconnected and this website deleted,because i know of a hacker who is good friends with me and well would help me in a situation i cannot do anything about, this aint a threat just a statement i wouldn't do any of this to the server or website because i have no good reason to, i just want whats right.gg

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 am

Did you seriously just say this? MAA can deal with you. Please re-read #5. I'm gonna go game. Take care.

sleven

Postby sleven » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 am

its a harmless comment again and you admins are taking it all the wrong fucking way now i have a reason to use bad language fuck me, its a statement i aint done out to the server or website and im not going to im just sayin thats all..

sleven

Postby sleven » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 am

you know what this aint a bad website tbh very well made, just thought id'e say, had no sleep hense me being a little grouchy ! xD lol, can you please unban me now will be back to normal as soon as i hear the sound of an mp40 taking an allies head off :red::ar15::cool::clap::repost:

sleven

Postby sleven » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm

guys would appreciate it if we could put this behind us now,and move on,:yes::cool:

sleven

Postby sleven » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 am

:repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::zzz::zzz::cool::cool::cool:

RTCW Admin

Postby Macabre » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 am

I will be honest with you and tell you what I know. I've been working 16 hour shifts all weekend so my phone is the only contact I have here. At this point I would say your waiting on an answer from the head guy. The guy who's server and website you threatened. With that, and along with input from admins in the admin section of this forum things are probably looking bad for you. Unless he has a bigger heart than most around here, I wouldn't be surprised to see you dissapear. But hey, I don't know him personally so maybe you will get lucky. Good luck.

P.s. The guys on this forum fight with each other on a regular basis, don't you
find it odd that even they teamed up against you. I think your buddies
were the only ones to get your back on the subject. Which are what
buddies are supposed to do.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 am

He is done for a while.

sleven

Postby sleven » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:46 am

i am done for a while meaning what exactly? first of all i said most things in anger...i dint treathern the website or w/e i simply said the possibilities, first you ban me unfairly then i get abused on forums from just about everyone well 3/4people who are just jelous of my skill in-game i realized last night that it aint just me its Agent(s) clan that people dont seem to like i dint know when pooty said ask to see if i could join agents i thought they was an alright clan they seem alright with me but not many ppl seem to like them witch leads to them not liking me and making things more difficult for me on forums when trying to get myself unbanned, ...so can i get a reason as to why i cannot get unbanned straight away?:cool::repost::repost::repost:

sleven

Postby sleven » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:52 am

and the moral of the story is, i have been perm banned for a Comment!

sleven

Postby sleven » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 am

:confused:

sleven

Postby sleven » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 am

Am i going to get unbanned im sick and tired of waiting for a reply and answer its a simple yes or no will do fine thx..:tard::repost:

sleven

Postby sleven » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

:violin:

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein