Sleven banned for no reason!!!admin respond only please

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

RTCW Admin

Re: Sleven banned for no reason!!!admin respond only please

Postby B » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Let me say it again here:

if i dont get unbanned and this post never see's the light of day i will no doubt slag your clan/server/and none-reputation of to just about every single online gamer i know who play's shoot em' ups, and believe me i know a HELL OF ALOT i have many other games to keep me busy your server is just one lil server in rtcw
Slag away. Ban sticks for good. Go play one of your other many games and stfu. You're pathetic. Every time you open your mouth you show what a complete twat you are. I'm embarrassed for you.

sleven

Postby sleven » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

are you lot always this ignorant?:cool:

sleven

Postby sleven » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

Ok, well your made a really bad choice i am going to hack Your personal E-mail account/this website and the rtcw server i promise you that, it might not be within a day or 1 week but believe me it will happen if all elce fails, i will put all my concentration onto you, Congratz you have just been fully hacked.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

Obviously you have no life nor do you have other games to play. Job? Girlfriend? You're pathetic. Have at it.

sleven

Postby sleven » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am

As we speak im getting more and more information about your e-mail account and your personal life quite Not intresting tbh,your country farm yard mong.im gona love every single min of this ahhahahaha Your fault

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 am

Country Farm yard? Lol!!!

sleven

Postby sleven » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 am

look,funny thing is i dont even have to lift a finger like i said i know someone quite well indeed and hes happy to help a good old friend out..he used to hack game servers change the rcon pw so the owners couldn't so shit same with #mIRC channles would hack those ventrilo/ts2 channles e-mail anything really that is used as a login,usernames/passwords/e-mails ...so im more then happy to chat to you give you limited infos on what is going to happen to you in particular,yes farmhouse girl with the pink hat thought id'e say it, i gave you all a chance i started bein nice asking to get unbanned for a silly comment and yet you choose to act like a 5year old now you pay the price.

sleven

Postby sleven » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

B wrote:Let me say it again here:

Slag away. Ban sticks for good. Go play one of your other many games and stfu. You're pathetic. Every time you open your mouth you show what a complete twat you are. I'm embarrassed for you.

thefactyouquoteeverythingisaymeansyourjustathickcuntwhocantthinkofanotherexcuseyoufuckingwasteofspaceiwillhackyouyoupieceofshitmotherfuckerflatfacedipshittwat lol

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm

I get the farm house pink hat comment. That's my daughter not me. If your hacking skills are anything like your gaming skills I have no worries. Good luck to you sir and I say good day.

sleven

Postby sleven » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 pm

lmao your child looks like a retard gu gu gu?

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Now you're really showing your maturity. I doubt you're 20 yrs old. Don't be hating because the only woman in your life is your mom.

sleven

Postby sleven » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 pm

You know what your totally right,im wrong, i apologize for any trouble and personal abuse towards you in particular B, i am so sorry,ive just read all what has been said and i can totally understand your point of view,i was wreckless. please may i be forgiven and be allowed to come play on the rtcw server witch if it wasn't for that server,wolf would had died completely. again i cant stress how much i feel bad about the whole thing, especialy the personal abuse there was no need for that and i am sorry. i really am. Please reply to this,and let me know what your thoughts are..i said alot of things in anger,i apologize.:no:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm

3 kids and you don't think i can tell the difference between bullshit and honesty? This is my last post to you. Later.

sleven

Postby sleven » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 am

its no bullshit, im being genuin...i really am kinda sorry for the trouble iv'e coursed, i would like a second chance if that is possible, im admiting i was in the wrong ..it is your server your rulez etc..i understand i understood then also just i was in a foul mood,im just asking for a second chance. sorry!

sleven

Postby sleven » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 am

I'm sorry egcn people :(x

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein